• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you glomp?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I would glomp the people that I've always talked to on here, but haven't in a while due to me being an inactive butt face. :c I'd glomp Anastasia.R first... <3

As for someone glomping me? Most likely no one, because I'm not loved that much. :'D

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I'm not a fan of glomps, so I wouldn't glomp anyone here since I dunno them personally anyway. Maybe my pair would glomp me, I dunno. :V

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I thought that word died out years ago. Surprised to see it's still going strong.

Don't really care for 'glomping'. Although the world would be a much better place if people hugged more. And said 'Yay!' at random intervals. And were just generally nicer.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Having being glomped before, it's a bit terrifying and it kind of hurts. XD; I wouldn't really wish that on anyone. Hugs are A-OK though! But I'm not much of a touchy-feely person so with my friends the most I usually do is give 'em a hug when they leave. :c And that's only when I haven't seen them for a while and won't see them again for a while.

I imagine I'd hug any (if not most) of my close friends here on those terms. xD; I'm pretty sure I already do.

Back