• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you rather have as a mayor? Magikarp or Kim Kardashian?

Laceiuhas

Pokemaniac
    Years
    Hello
    I recently saw this headline:
    Kim Kardashian Wants to Run for Mayor of Glendale, California

and I was like what the hell?!
    So, please do tell, who would you rather have as your mayor?
    Kim Kardashian or a magikarp...
    Personally i think my magikarp would do a better job.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Uh. While I don't really see the point of it I guess it can't hurt staying open, I'll just move it into polls.

As silly as Kim's fame is she would still be a better mayor than a fish imo.

Airodactyl

#142 Forever and Always
    Years
    It all depends on who's surrounding the mayor in question. If Magikarp has a really good support system, then sure I'd vote for it. On the other hand, if Ms. Kardashian manages to convince a lot of respected people to help her during this excruciatingly trying time for her in public office, then I'd probably have to vote for her (if the only other option was a flailing fish, mind).

TY

VOTE MAGIKARP FOR PRESIDENT NOW!!! HE WILL GIVE U WATER

He gives you water to survive...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Magikarp no question. It won't spam Self Destruct as much as Kim does and everyone already knows that Magikarp was responsible for creating the Monorail system connecting Johto and Kanto so it already has superior credentials by far.

That and it's adorable.

Years
    Uh. While I don't really see the point of it I guess it can't hurt staying open, I'll just move it into polls.

As silly as Kim's fame is she would still be a better mayor than a fish imo.

I'm gonna disagree with you Toujours. FOR THE SAKE OF DISAGREEING! FEAR MY DISAGREEMENT! TREMBLE IN DESPAIR AS I OPPOSE YOU! MY WRATH WILL DEVOUR YOU! FLEE IN TERROR OR BE CRUSHED LIKE AN INSECT!

Now obviously Magikarp is the mutts' nuts. The dogs' bollux. It is freaking turn one Exodia, that's how pro it is.

And holy Jesus on a stick, once that bad boy evolves . . .

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Kim Kardashian? I think she's actually done moderately well in business, so I don't see why she couldn't.

I still prefer a Magikarp since they're easier to manipulate.

Back