• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whoa! Hello there!

BigCN401

[insert something here]
Years
  • Hello.

I'm happy to see that the Pok?mon franchise hasn't die out on 'hardcore' fans...yet. LOL ^^;

Anyway, I have been a fan since the series debut and now at the age of 20 I?m still at it!

Blah! I don't know what else to say right now...will have something to say when the time comes. Hope that I am welcome to the community. :D

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Ren, that's because you are. xD

And welcome to the boards! Have a fun time posting but don't SPAM. ;P

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
  • Dusty Pikachu said:
    Huh HAH! ANOTHER NEW MEMBER, YAY!!! WELCOME TO THA FAMILY!!! HAVE FUN!!! POST OFTEN!!! AND OBEY THA RULES!!! I am still pondering something....WHY DO PEOPLE THINK I AM CRAZY!? ;.;
    ...because of your post? *is very afrade of Dusty Pikachu*

Just kidding. I'm sure you're not...crazy...and such.
    <_<
    >_>

Years
  • Lol, Kaizer, maybe you ARE right! =D
    Oh, and BigCN401, XD I am actually crazy, a crazy psychopath at that! Because JK said so =3
    Oh, i forgot to offer this to you!; If you ever need any help, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME!!! =D

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
  • W00t! Thanks everyone for your quick reply... You people don't hang out in this forum just to quickly greet new people, do you? LOL

...and thanks for offering help Dusty Pikachu. I'm sure to PM you needed. :)

Years
  • BigCN401 said:
    W00t! Thanks everyone for your quick reply... You people don't hang out in this forum just to quickly greet new people, do you? LOL

...and thanks for offering help Dusty Pikachu. I'm sure to PM you needed. :)
    HA, i live to greet people! And make people laugh! =D
    Your welcome for da offer ^^;;

Last edited:

Eriana

Beginner
    Years
  • Heh...Um...I'm new here...I'm a little nervous about sayin' it because some sites find me to be totally crazy. But I'm not crazy actually I am a really big Pokemon fan and I know more then a hundred words in Japanese...I think everybody's going to turn out great but I just have had an impression on other sites that sometimes I'm not wanted...For whatever reason. So please be nice to me...I promise I'll be nice to you back! Domo Arigato! ^_^

Years
  • Eriana said:
    Heh...Um...I'm new here...I'm a little nervous about sayin' it because some sites find me to be totally crazy. But I'm not crazy actually I am a really big Pokemon fan and I know more then a hundred words in Japanese...I think everybody's going to turn out great but I just have had an impression on other sites that sometimes I'm not wanted...For whatever reason. So please be nice to me...I promise I'll be nice to you back! Domo Arigato! ^_^
    welcome to PC both of you. I'm Flygon_trianer, but if you're trying to catch my attention, just 'Flygon' will do. have fun, obey the rules, and feel free to PM me if you need help!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • BigCN401 said:
    Hello.

I'm happy to see that the Pok?mon franchise hasn't die out on 'hardcore' fans...yet. LOL ^^;

Anyway, I have been a fan since the series debut and now at the age of 20 I?m still at it!

Blah! I don't know what else to say right now...will have something to say when the time comes. Hope that I am welcome to the community. :D
    It's always cool to see pok?fans over the age of 13...When you're 17 in a pok?mon forum, you start t ofeel old, but now there are older people for me to mess with. :badsmile:

anyways, welcome to the Pok?mon Community, the best pok?mon forum in the world. The secret is in our great staff that puts as much effort as possible to relate to the common member, so your experience is wonderful.

I feel like I'm an infomercial...

Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC! Do you have a nick or something, your name is really long! Anyways, have fun!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Yo, CN, what's UP, dawg [that was so corny]

i hope you're not one of those n00bs who stays for two days and never comes back.

I hope you like it here, and please don't SPAM, it breaks our hearts.

Years
  • Hello there!
    do you want a banana?
    * jumps over and swings on tail *
    heres a banana
    Enjoy youre stay!
    Obey the rules yeahhh....

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
  • bna_li said:
    Hey, welcome to PC! Do you have a nick or something, your name is really long! Anyways, have fun!
    Really? o.O;
    Err, then call me what ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 just said.
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Yo, CN, what's UP, dawg [that was so corny]

i hope you're not one of those n00bs who stays for two days and never comes back.

I hope you like it here, and please don't SPAM, it breaks our hearts.
    I'm sure to come back everyday and try to post something relating to a topic. :)
    Seto_girl said:
    Hello there!
    do you want a banana?
    * jumps over and swings on tail *
    heres a banana
    Enjoy youre stay!
    Obey the rules yeahhh....
    Oh, er... thanks. ^^;

Now since everybody keep on saying this on their post, yes I will obey the rules (and perhapes a slogan from Sprite. LOL) and will not SPAM... unless you're talking about a different kind of spam. @_@

Back