• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whoa, I been in this forum for 5 years!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey guys. I hope everyone is doing alright. Well I just want to say that I been in this forum for 5 years! Today is my PC Anniversary! Omg, I remember the very first time I came here. Angela aka Sachie told me about this forum after I got tired of SPPf. I came straight to her Ash's Fan Club. I don't think I made a welcome thread. ^^; I was just happy that she told me about this place. Even if Internet Security 2004 blocked most of the images from the forum(That part was annoying, but that didn't stop me for coming back. Glad it was fixed in 2005). I was really into the anime at the time. And I was 24 years old. Already I was old to begin with. XD But now I am 29...man time does fly!

And I just want to say to everyone, thanks for the great times. Even if now everyone left and others came by. I still stuck around to see how this forum grew. I noticed now that if you search through Google this forum is in the first of the list. I was like...whoa. Was it like this before? Then I noticed that is was the best Pokemon forum I been to. The staff here are so wonderful. Some of them are a bit strict, but we need that! And I am glad about that. They are way better than the staff in other forums that I won't mention even if I mentioned one. XD

I know I wasn't the best when it comes to make threads or make good posts(still working on that). But I am just being myself. That is the way I am. Maybe I am getting too old here. Which I probably might stay here for maybe another 3-5 years. After that...I have to say goodbye. Need to get on with my life. Let the newer generation take over. But that is years from now. I might change my mind. But I know when I am 40 years old I won't be here. XD

So yeah that is all I got to say. Again thanks everyone. You know who are. You are the best! *hugs* =D Hope to see everyone in maybe 3-5 years...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep, I been here half of a decade. Dang...it seems not so long ago. I know I been with HEB(the store I work at)for a decade! Omg. Thanks a lot guys. I hope I will see you guys in the next 3-5 years. Hehe, I don't know I will be back in my eighties. XD

Back