• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whoa.

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
    {Just noticed the Return/Leave thread, gah, very sorry!}

So I sat myself down today. Once again on the hunt for the site I used to use all the time when I played pokemon. Now that i'm trying to get back into the community aspect, I wanted to find that same site.

I found you guys again! ;3;!

It's been a good five years, and I really don't think i'll know anyone here anymore, so I wanted to say hello to you all - I hope to find the same great memories here that I did five years ago! Dunno how I feel about my username on here, haha, but figured it would be nice to keep the same account.
    ((For some luls: You last visited: May 19th, 2009 at 03:58 PM))

So, hello again everyone! :D

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Fraid we haven't met before; I only got around joining the PokeCommunity on 2010, but still, nice to meet you, and it's good to have you back. <33

I hope things have been going great for you! We have more stuff and more things in store, so again, you are more than welcome to check that out! And you know, whatever board you decide to visit I hope that you will once again have a blast, and I also hope you'll look foward on seeing familiar faces and new members alike!

Sooo, have a great weekend, and I hope to see you soon! Thanks for coming by again today! :]

Well you've been gone a looong time.. so you certainly qualify for a re-introduction! XD; Welcome back. <3

Yeah there definitely are many new faces around nowadays but we're still the same wonderful forum we used to be. Things keep getting better and better here as new features are added and existing ones are improved upon so good choice popping back in, Absol. If you dislike your username you're welcome to request a new one over in the username change thread in Feedback/Support.

Enjoy your stay and hope you stick around for a longer while this time. Cheeeers!

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Welcome back! You know you can go to the name change thread and request your username to be Tygar :D

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
    Haha, I actually saw that thread a bit ago! I'm certainly considering it, since the account under 'Tygar' certainly seems to qualify as 'dead.'

But thank you guys! It certainly does have some new features and seems to me like it may be even more fun than before! I really do hope to stick around again. You guys alone have made me pretty happy via these greetings x3

Back