• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whom likes bobobo bobo bobobo

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
Years
  • i have been watching bobobo bobo bobobo lately and i think its hilarious and just random,:laugh: does what are your thoughts on it?
    my favorite character is Don Patch.:D

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
  • Ive only read a bit of it but i thought it was funny. But I'm japanese so i actually understand the comedy in it. Another one that is similar in stupidity is 'Sugoizo Masarusan' which is the most random manga I've read.

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
  • This anime is hilarious. I watched the entire run when it was on Cartoon Network. It's a shame that I didn't tape more episodes...

A lot of the jokes do get lost in translation, but I think what they came up with to make up for it was great, like them poking fun at Japanese writing and stuff saying they didn't understand what those scribbles were and a bunch of other stuff. It was the most random show I've seen.

level.

Forgot about user titles
    Years
  • Yeah, a lot of the jokes do get lost in the translation. I get most of the jokes in it, but I don't see a normal American getting them. A lot of translations are pretty rough like how Chikuwas were somehow translated into churros even though Chikuwas are made of fish and have a totally different taste.

Detox

It was alright I suppose...watched it a few times while it aired on CN.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Well, I know if I don't like it, I shouldn't post. But I think this anime is just goofy and terrible.
    But that is my opinion. I only watched it once, and i was like WTF!? but oh well, I hope people do like it though.

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
  • I have watched bobobo bobo bobobo when it came to America, and I remember the short preview before. It was hilarious. I still think it's good and funny a load of the times. I still watch some episodes on youtube. But they really should have ended the series properly, not leaving it as a "cliffhanger".

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Yeah, I loved it, I somehow found the pure randomness of the show humorous. Along with Bobobo's southern dub accent, it was hilarious.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I really like bizarre things, so I enjoy watching Bobobo for its random silliness. Don-patch is my favorite character hands down, haha.​

"ONE MORE RIDE ON THE SPAGHETTI SLIDE!"​

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • I only saw one episode of this, didn't really get a chance to watch any others.

I found it generally random, a certain sense of WTF indeed, I may watch it again in the future if it get the chance.

Back