• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whoops

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • I used to have two really good cards: Arcainine ex and Kyogre ex. While in year three I traded them for really rubbish cards. What shall I do?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Go cry in a corner? Get back on the horse? Stop posting pointless threads?

I don't think any of these would help - it seems like a job for Oprah to me. Or Judge Judy. Or whoever the hell's on US daytime TV these days.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I used to have two really good cards: Arcainine ex and Kyogre ex. While in year three I traded them for really rubbish cards. What shall I do?

Arcanine ex was good and was worth quite a lot a while back.. Kyogres rubbish anyway. Depends what you traded them for?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Arcanine ex was good and was worth quite a lot a while back.. Kyogres rubbish anyway. Depends what you traded them for?

Traded them for Celebi star and Torterra lvl X but celebi is rubbish and can only do 10+ damage.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Im trying to figure out why you think you can do anything about this. If this is british school system, you did this trade around 4 years ago, what on earth did you expect to be able to plan out?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Traded them for Celebi star and Torterra lvl X but celebi is rubbish and can only do 10+ damage.

Celebi star is worth loads... Even if its a rubbish card, you only get one a star card in every 3 boxes of booster packs. >_>

If you're not happy sell it.. or trade it. It'll be better than both the Arcanine & Kyogre together.. ¬_¬

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    i have this awesome Charizard star delta species thingo card. not sure how much its worth tho, would it be worth as much as that celebi?

Its worth more, the card is rare, the card is shiny and charizard is bad ass = good price. If you can get a buyer it's worth around $40.

Back