• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whoops

Years
  • WHOA seems that I joined like three years ago

first post now

oops

hello everyone, nice to meet you all

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Hmm, not a particular subject, then? Very well, we are quite happy to welcome someone that enjoys general conversation, as well. ^_^

Years
  • I'll occasionally leave for long periods of time

just a fair warning

but thanks, it's great to be here :}

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Understandable. We all have our posting quirks, like the fact that this site is kind of secondary for me. But we'll enjoy your company when you're here, don't worry too much about leaving for months on end if you feel like it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Happy three years of membership and first post. ;P lol. Glad to have you with us. ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah then, this is a welcome back! Nice to meet you too, pal! I believe last time you were here was when I joined, so, we didn't really meet until now, but still! First time for everything, right? :3

But yeah, glad to have you here again, and hopefully we can learn more about you in the future! Thanks for coming, and once again, have fun! I'm always here if you need any assistance. o:

Years
  • ayyy, thanks

I do have a question, actually

is there an easy way to see which thread I've posted in? Or do I just have to search through the boards?

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    ayyy, thanks

I do have a question, actually

is there an easy way to see which thread I've posted in? Or do I just have to search through the boards?

Well, if you're in a thread you've posted in you can click on your name and then click 'Find More Posts by Tweav'. If you're anywhere else on the site though, just click on your username in the top right corner to go to your profile page, click on the 'statistics' tab, then click 'Find all posts by Tweav' from there. =) (Don't worry, took me a little bit to find all that as well. XD)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Haha nice to meet u and welcome i joined in 2013 and ive pretty much monitored all the forums and hardly posted but now im more involved in trading shinies helping people out and helping with the fan games in any way i can! Hope to see more of u in the future!

Back