• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whos ashes best?(excluding pikachu)

Years
    Please post your thread in the right section. Ash is a character in the anime, so this belongs in the Pokemon TV Show and Movies section, not Pokemon General. :3

I have to agree with Charizard. It kicks major butt~ >:3

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Me too~~ I'm going for Charizard.. it's strong and cool, and Ash loves him as much as he does with his other pokemon I suppose..

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    May_Eevee said:
    I think Ash's best Pokemon is Sceptile.

Which he doesn't have yet.

As far as Pokemon that he still has, it's probably Snorlax (when it's awake) simply due to its brute strength.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hmm, Charizard and Snorlax are pretty strong, but so's hes Kingler and Grovyle. Its hard to tell, but probably Charizard..

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    I vote either Charizard or Grovyle..(umm Sceptile O.O) but Bayleef was good too, maybe a little clingy but she (?) :D had some good wins!

enyce

banned
    Years
    Snorlax and Grovyle are awesomness...

Ash does have sceptile if you are watching the japanese episodes. But I like Grovyle better.

I wish Roxanne was on Ash's journey with him instead of Max, we all know she makes a better nerd than him. =P (off topic)

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    I'll vote for Charizard an Snorlax :3

Charizard was awesome when he defeated Articuno :3
    Snorlax defeated Kindra , who keeps bugging me in the Pokemon games... T-T

snorlax_32

Snorlax master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 30, 2006
    snorlax

ok judging by my name im sure you'll guess who my vote goes to...SNORLAX he is so sweet... charizard is very strong too especially when he battled that draginite in that forest... that was so sweet... but snorlax i think is better... i mean he sumo wrestled a feraligator... and... has snorlax ever lost a match? i dont remember him doing so but if he has please tell me. Charizard i know has lost matches.. simply by just giving up

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2008
    Charizard is obviously Ash's strongest given it's gone up against multipul legendaries.

I'd say Sceptile would be his next strongest since he's totally bad *** and done pretty well against a couple legendary pokemon himself fallowed closely by Snorlax

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    snorlax_32 said:
    ok judging by my name im sure you'll guess who my vote goes to...SNORLAX he is so sweet... charizard is very strong too especially when he battled that draginite in that forest... that was so sweet... but snorlax i think is better... i mean he sumo wrestled a feraligator... and... has snorlax ever lost a match? i dont remember him doing so but if he has please tell me. Charizard i know has lost matches.. simply by just giving up

Ash used him in the Johto league and it did pretty well, but it was done in by a one-shot Countering of Snorlax's own Hyper Beam...sorry.

snorlax_32

Snorlax master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 30, 2006
    Ichapokemr said:
    Ash used him in the Johto league and it did pretty well, but it was done in by a one-shot Countering of Snorlax's own Hyper Beam...sorry.

well i guess that just goes to show you how strong snorlax's attack is... haha

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    I think tauros is his strongest because he had no training and he was able to keep up with a very good trained dragonite. and that was his first battle for ash so they had no bond with it like he has with the rest of his pokemon :t128:

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I have to say Charizard. He is still Ash's since he is a call away. It has frougth against some powerful pokemon like Articuno and Entei. Then it took down Gray's first and strongest pokemon. He even has a sinnature moves, Flamethorower and Seissmic Toss.

Grovyle doesn't get strong till he evoles into sceptile which then makes him on the same level as Charizard which because of lack of experiance makes him second strongest after Charizard.

Snorlax I have to say is after Grovyle/Sceptile because of pure strength. The only difference that Snorlax has to the rest of Ash's pokemon is that he is easlier to control compare to corpfish. They Hyper Beam makes him a worthly foe. I think at the next Frountier battle we will see Snorlax and you will see why I say he is after sceptile but till Grovyle evoles then he is more powerful then Grovyle.

Back