• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen whos getting/got pokemon platinum?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
  • in all honesty, i think they amped up the trainers, gym leaders, and wild Pokémon a little bit in some areas. perhaps, Kaseo, that's why it seems to be a bit easier, because you can train against the trainers and wild Pokémon, and still keep up with the gyms. overall, i love Platinum, though. there are a ton of new features of which i love, such as the new Battle Frontier, and i agree with Penumbra, that you kind of miss the Battle Pike and Dojo from Emerald's Battle Frontier. but that doesn't meen that it's not a good game, though. this should sate my hunger for a new Pokémon game for a bit (here's to hoping for a G/S/C remake, lol). :D

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • *Crosses fingers.*

G/S remake please! Anyways, I got it the day it came out over here in America. I love all the rearrangements of the Pokemon and the revamped gyms and trainers. It is really fun. Unfortunately, I haven't beaten it yet because of everyday life, but I'm getting there.

My verdict is that you should go get it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    I am defenetly going to get platinum because it is asoume. The best part is watching the pokemon boats floating down the river at the end of the day on wifi!!!!!!!!!

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    I'm getting Platinum as soon as it comes out in my country. I have it pre-ordered, so I cannot be denied!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I got it on release day and I play it every day. I beat the E4 after 2-3 days though :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I have it^^ Well for a long time now...Anyway it's really fun with all the stronger Gyms.

Years
  • I bought it about a week ago and only have 40 minutes on it. I just can't get into it right now. It's borderline boring.

GreenCyndaquil

Master Trainer
    Years
  • I has it...

It is fun

All it doesn't particularly like my DS Lite it works fine on other DS and DS Lite(I tried it on both of them)

U should get it its kinda similar but u cant get dialga/palkia you get giratina

you can catch dialga and palkia, I caught them both in masterballs
    you need to do a couple things first

you can also catch the bird trio I think you need to visit Pal Park then talk to Oak

Last edited:
    Back