• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen whos got a level 100 pokemon yt???

ihaveaquestion

idonthaveaquestion
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    i just reached lvl 100 for my first time (Empoleon) w/out importing my pokemon from the gba games... i thought i did it really fast... who else has a lvl 100 pokemon w/out migrating???

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • my level 100's in diamond.

Empoleon
    Torterra
    Infernape (wooo all 3 starters gotta love gts)
    Alakazam
    Lucario
    Chatot (the one from the in game trade)

that was the team I raised for the E4
    and well i just faught 'em a lot over and over to level

Years
  • Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Manaphy (manaply lvl 91) - Self Trained from Beggining
    All starters + Mid + Final Evo - from other games (use Pal Park)
    luxray - ty to Wireless Connect

Abras Doom

Master of Psychic and Dark
    Years
  • Mine are in my Sig. All self raised from lower levels,no cheap trading or rare cany cloning like some noobs. I have many still sitting at 90-something.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    The ones that I trained to level 100 include: Glaceon, Palkia.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    because of the 50 and 100 caps in multiplauyer i didnt bother yet training my pokemon after they had all their EVs and the right moves

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • This thread is kind of pointless.

I wouldn't mind to train my Pokémon to Lv100 because I won't use them in the team. For the ones in my team, I'll just get the EVs and moves and leave them as they are.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • I never use anything for competition until I EV train it and level it to 100. The first Pokemon I ever had hit 100 was my Kyogre, and since then I've had about twenty lv100s.

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
  • I have no level 100s and I never have had any, except in Blue (mostly due to the rare candy/missingno thing)

The closest is a level 85 Rayquaza and a level 73 Plusle.

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • Even if I had D/P, I wouldn't bother training up to Level 100. With Wi-Fi and the level 100 cap that takes EVs into consideration, all I have to do is EV train and I'll have everything I need for the real fun, Competitive Battling! :D

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • I'll just say I have sme and save you guys the hours of time you'd be waisting by reading my entire list.

Back