• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's got/read all the Manga

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • I just discovered that I can download all of it :l after spending ages looking for it to read online, I just finished downloading the last part of it now, so i'll be looking forward to reading this I've already read Red/Blue/Yellow and the first Volume of G/S/C

Have you read them all or do you own them all?

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Not me. I only have a few EToPs. I'm going to try to get some more, though.

Look, he did NOT say Special! I don't care if that's what he meant! From now on, I'm going to respond by talking about whatever manga I want unless the title or first post specifically says Special! Special is not "the" manga, okay?!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    You can buy them all off eBay; it's not very cheap, but if you order them all at once, you'll save yourself massive shipping costs.

That's how I got them at least, and let me tell you: it's a good feeling to have the volumes. It reads it that much easier than online, plus that you can actually support the manga :)

PunxsatownyPhil

The guy who still uses a GBC
    Years
  • Not me. I only have a few EToPs. I'm going to try to get some more, though.

Look, he did NOT say Special! I don't care if that's what he meant! From now on, I'm going to respond by talking about whatever manga I want unless the title or first post specifically says Special! Special is not "the" manga, okay?!

You know how "the city" generally means "New York City"?

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
  • I have all the volumes of Pokémon Adventures that Viz have translated, and I might get Volume 3 uncensored from eBay, but that's about it.

I've only read up to Volume 30 before they got taken down everywhere.

Citrus Knight

you've got bruises&&bitemarks
    Years
  • I've read all the volumes up to 32, and refuse to read anything past there until volume 33 is translated.
    BUT, I do own volumes 1, 2, 7, and 8.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • I've read every PokeSpe volume out there, except 36 and 33, of course (Well, I DID read the summary on serebii to fill the gap that the current scanlators made...) !^^ I've downloaded all of them, too since I'm not able to buy them in my country but when I was in America for vacation, I bought volumes 1-8!^^ Hope they'll get Vol.36 translated soon, I'm so excited on how it'll go on!^^

Ayselipera

I've only read one of the Special Adventures I think. I got it when I was really young and I didn't see the point of it so I ended up returning it. I kind of wish I could go back in time and keep myself from returning it, but what is done is done. I suppose I should just download it online though.

Years
  • I've only been able to read them online, and since all the legal copies have been taken down i've only read up to where the G/S/C Arc begins and since i don't know anywhere in this country to buy them and don't went to order them online as there is a shipping fee i don't feel like paying i don't think i will be able to read the rest as i cant find anywhere to download them :(

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I found few sites and read everything up till right after Dia finished training on Iron Island. I had to switch websites a couple times, though, because some sites were skipping chapters.

aznchocobunny

Expert Lurker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    I read up to wherever mangafox was before it got taken down. I only own volume 33 since it never got posted/translated, and I couldn't wait for it anymore. Thank goodness the Japanese is simple enough for me to understand almost everything. That and all the chapter summaries Serebii's got up.

Pfiffikus

Sapphire Fanboy
    Years
  • I've read everything from Volume 1 - 32 without any gaps whatsoever... I even have all the volumes on my computer, but sadly no hard copies. Now let's just say I have my sources.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    I read up to volume 33 online but i own volumes 1-5, and I plan to buy the diamond and pearl volume, or shall I say Platinum since that's what they are going to call it when it comes out, when they come out in 2011.

Which reminds me what would they call the platinum arc when they release those? platinum 2.0? haha

ZestyCactus

From Bulbapedia
    Years
  • i don't own everything, nor have i read everything, but i have everything i can get my hands on 8D

* i have all of the currently released VIZ Media Pokémon Adventures volumes, as well as the first volume of the original VIZ translation and the two "Best of Pokémon Adventures" volumes
    * i own a complete set of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure!
    * i have the first two volumes of Electric Tale of Pikachu
    * i have the second volume of Magical Pokémon Journey
    * i have Ginji's Rescue Team
    * i have the three movie mangas released by VIZ: Pokémon Ranger, Darkrai, Giratina
    * i even bought the stupid ani-mangas: Pokémon the First Movie, Giratina and the Sky Warrior, All That Pikachu!

i have also seen scans of golden boys online.
    recently, i've actually been considering importing some Chuang Yi volumes... i really want to read Phantom Thief Pokémon 7.

Back