• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Whos played cokemon????

Status
Not open for further replies.

enyce

banned
Years
  • I have played "cokemon" blue. I have gold but never played it. But I played blue and most of it seemed changed. But cokemon blue was real real real hilarious... Its an edited version of pokemon games, where the text is changed around and the characters say dumb things. Curse and a whole bunch of stuff

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • enyce said:
    I have played "cokemon" blue. I have gold but never played it. But I played blue and most of it seemed changed. But cokemon blue was real real real hilarious... Its an edited version of pokemon games, where the text is changed around and the characters say dumb things. Curse and a whole bunch of stuff

Never Heard Of Cokemon Blue, Where Can You Download It? It Sounds Like A Funny Game To Play.

enyce

banned
    Years
  • I cant tell you because it was a rom...

But the one I have is incomplete....I never found a complete version. The trainer tips signs in viridian say stuff like "Give up now, you'll never complete the game, turn the game off and make a sandiwich"

Pidgeot79

:ASOD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    Sounds like my kind of game. :D PM it to me.

EDIT: I'm laughing. "Pokemon fear humans. Humans capture Pokemon and hurt them, yes they do.". This game is worth it just to read the flavor text.

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • LMAO!!!!
    "Im Prof. Oak, I **** Pokemon As A Proffesion"
    I Couldnt Stop Laughing.
    And Garys Sister "I Want You!! Take Me Now!!"
    And The Pidgey In Virdian City "**** You!"

But I Was Hoping The Man On The Floor Blocking The Way Had A Funnier Text Like "He Was Shot Now Ill Shoot You Loser!"

And I Was Also Laughing At How The Main Charector Is The Last Gym Leader In Johto.

enyce

banned
    Years
  • oh word of warning, after pewter city. Its just the same game as pokemon blue.

Yes this project was never finished. But it was funny while it lasted.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • oh word of warning, after pewter city. Its just the same game as pokemon blue.

Yes this project was never finished. But it was funny while it lasted.

Actually, it's almost finished, I just don't have the time to release it, and ROM hacks from original Gameboy games are so oldschool. =P Also, there IS more beyond Pewter (Taunton) City. It's just at major events like Bill's place, or other way far off places like the elite four. Really, I forget, but there's more scattered around the game. I didn't quite go in order with some stuff.

Hello everyone! I'm IceSage. The creator of Cokemon. (Pronounced Co-kay-mon, not Coke-Mon) First off, I want to apologize for bumping this year old topic. However, all the other topics on Cokemon were locked, and really... my coming here doesn't deserve a new topic. It seemed logical to just reply to this one where a conversation is already taking place. Feel free to lock this, but I'm sure you'd agree that this topic seems just fine and no new topic really needs to be made.

Second, thanks for all the kind comments about the game. Really, now that I think about it, I could do much better. Also, compared to today's ROM hacking era, it's vastly inferior. However, Cokemon somehow made it's way into some minor popularity in Rom hacking culture enough for people to mention it on random message boards, like this one. I don't know how it happened, but I must've done something right. I created Cokemon when I was like, 15 or 16. Way back in 1999. I'm 22 now.

I actually made some changes to Cokemon and made different versions at one point. One is when I started over, the other was the original that's REALLY old and has more content, but no map changes, etc.

Anyway, I'm glad those who enjoyed it, enjoyed it. I'd really like to get back into ROM hacking again. Unfortunatly I don't know anything about the modern techniques to change things like in GBA. Especially not to the extent of "Shiny Gold" - The hack of Leaf Green to make it Pokemon Gold. Which, I'm about to play in a second, it looks neat. If anyone wants to give me some tips or links to programs that can help me modify Leaf Green into a newage Cokemon game to change maps and text, let me know!

Again, sorry for the bump, but I saw no other option! You can check me out at icesage.com ... Even though the domain will probably expire soon, I have to renew it. Plus, nothing is really there except my craptastic animation called "Deities Requiem." If anyone wants to contact me you can do so at [email protected]

I also have some demos on YouTube of a couple of the rom hacks I made on my youtube account, just in case you forgot was Cokemon was, YouTube Account: AisuSeijin (Since I'm new I can't post URLs.)

If anyone has any other questions (or flames), feel free to ask(flame)!

(I'm also in your IRC chat right now as well.)

P.S. I have no idea who hacker23 is who posted this topic a year ago as well: Thread ID: 59275 (I can't post URLs apparently, so I posted the thread ID.)
    Apparently he made a hack called "Cokemon" and said he was good friends with me. I have no clue who the hell he is. I guess he didn't expect me to find this place. Just wanted to point that out.

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • I really don't feel right closing this thread cause I know it took time to type that post, but it is bumping (a thread which is older than 1 month) which is against the rules, so I have to..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back