• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokemon! [ Week 10 ]

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Sticking with your original schedule is for the best interest of some players. I would say that you should wait until tomorrow.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • OMG nooo don't post the answer yet I need to enterrr so wasn't this updated like every Sunday or something. ;p;

This week looks easy. I'll find that Pokemon in 10 seconds flat. B)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Every Saturday Night/Sunday Morning/whatever. So you still have a few hours left. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    467Magmortar_Dream.png

When launching 3,600 degrees F fireballs, its body takes on a whitish hue from the intense heat.
    MAGMORTAR

Winners of this Week's WTP:
    deoxys121
    Roswell
    Toujours
    Stand Alone
    Twiggy
    Scarf
    dannyboy601
    deku
    Hikari10
    vaporeon7
    .Aero
    Cid
    TwilightBlade

new thread soon yadda yadda. emblems will be given out momentarily for those getting one when i catch up on the document and everything.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Oh my gosh. .___. I don't think I will ever get this correct. Ever. XD; congrats to those who got it. I thought it was scrafty or scraggy then ho-oh.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • My first emblem. YAY!!! I originally thought it was either Magmar or Magmortar. Then, when I zoomed in on a section of Magmortar's upper chest, I matched it pixel for pixel.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My first thought was Darumaka but I couldn't find a matching area so I switched my approach. xD

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Yay, my first WTP emblem! I just looked at all of the Pokemon who had red/yellow together and Magmortar seemed like the best bet. Fire type Pokemon don't have a black line in between the red/yellow in their flames, so that helped narrow it down a bit :D

Back