• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHO's that pokemon

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Arbok?

Some say I'm a purple Stitch. Some say I'm a Gremlin. Other say I'm just a ghost. I have eyes in the shape of gems...Who am I?

Deathmoon412

SS defeater
    Years
    There is DEFFINITLY no hints in your icon and signiture! How bout LUCARIO!

I am first (not numberwise). Arceus TOTALLY ripped me off. I am pink. Who am I?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Well, that could either be Pelipper or Wingull. Not enough description for me to tell.

I was the baddest bird around til that darn Staraptor. Perhaps you've seen my first stage fluttering around Route 1. I might've been the first wild Pokemon you caught and raised to this final stage. My name is also confused with the middle stage of my line. Who am I?

Deathmoon412

SS defeater
    Years
    Pidgeot! Also, I was hinting about mew. It was like a "god" pokemon, where al other pokemon had come from until arceus arived.

I herd you liek _______

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Mudkip!

I didn;t the right answer to this one, so I'll post it again:
    You better take good care of your dolls and stuffed animals, or else they might transform into me... and you don't want that.

Who am I?

PS: I'm a Ghost.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Banette.

I love to sleep. Okami Chi might as well be one of these. In fact he kind of looks like one. Even though I am very lazy I have amazing power. Some people even call me the papa bear, but I hate the sounds of classical music AKA the flute. Who am I?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Bulbasaur!

I have a devastating attack, I'm able to kill nearly everything with a single attack.
    You should be lucky that I sometimes can be to lazy to attack.
    Mind you though, I'm NOT fat!!!

Who am I?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Umm...Meowth? :( Sarcastic makes me think of anime Meowth and rich makes me think of Pay Day, which Meowth learns.

Chances are that if you find me in the wild, I'll make you fall asleep. My name kinda makes me drowsy just thinking about it...who am I?

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    Um...Drowzee?

I'm among the 3 pokemon who were generation 2 pokemon, but I had to be caught in Kanto.
    In Heart Gold and Soul Silver, they fixed the other two, but not me.
    P.S.: I'm a fire type.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Yeah, it was Drowzee. :) Umm...I wanna say Houdour. :( But I'm kinda slow, so I might be wrong.

I'm a rare sight in the Great Marsh. If a fly was in my mouth, I'd surely eat it. Who am I?

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    Sudowoodo

Im Orange Part Flying and way too overrated who am I?

I'm a rare sight in the Great Marsh. If a fly was in my mouth, I'd surely eat it. Who am I?
    It is Carnivine

Last edited:
    Back