• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHO's that pokemon

Years
  • Shedinja.

I hibernate during the winter.

You do realize that most mammalia (bats included) and reptiles hibernate?
    let's begin with Teddiursa and Ursaring, to ekans and arbok, gligar and gliscor, et cetera.

I am a humanoid pokemon. To get my prevolution you need to breed me with Odd Incense.

Years
  • Mime Jr. ! =D

I can invisibly melt away into water, and am one of many possible evolutions to my pre-evolved form.

Considering you're preference for blue and purple too, and one of the pokemon on your banner, I would say: vaporeon.

I look like Jim Carrey in The Mask when he's dancing in front of all the cops.
    If I hear festive music, I begin moving in rhythm in order to amplify my power.
    who am I?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Exploud? :( I have never seen The Mask.

I should technically have 8 legs. People might try to squish me if they saw me or my pre evolution. I'm a Poison and Bug type. Who am I?

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    Ariados.

It protects its trainer at all costs, even to the point of death.It usally bonds closly with it's trainer.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • "I look like Jim Carrey in The Mask when he's dancing in front of all the cops. If I hear festive music, I begin moving in rhythm in order to amplify my power.
    who am I?"
    Ludiclolo!

"It protects its trainer at all costs, even to the point of death.It usally bonds closly with it's trainer."
    Gardevoir

I'm a weird vegetable, well, odd is a word better suited to describe me.
    I'm nocturnal and keep myself buried during the day.
    Who am I?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Sharpedo? :>

I started off as my own Pokemon, received a Baby pre-evolution in gen II, and then a final form in gen IV. My cry is a little awkward sounding and I look like I have tiger stripes. Who am I?

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    electibuzz?

The light I iminate is ultra bright, being able to even seen in space.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Snorlax

I'll crush you between my two large horns!
    I can put up a decent fight, but I'm usually overshadowed by Heracross

Who am I?

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    pinsir

Although people think I cause them, I only appear to warn of bad things to come.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Absol

Unlike Absol, I'm not able to sense upcoming disasters, however, I am able to forecast the whether.
    Who am I?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Castform. :>

My only use seems to be unlocking the Regi trio. I'm the same type as Corsola. Who am I?

Deathmoon412

SS defeater
    Years
  • 1. *~Frost Umbreon~* meant scizor.

2. You mean Rhydon

3. I'm not going to go down easily. I have the most Defense and Special Defese of any pokemon, but I'm not very well know.

Starling008

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Ummm....25:5....is that a ratio?? Why would you give a ratio? You're supposed to give clues regular people can actually guess, or it takes all the fun out of it. I'll have to GUESS Charmeleon.

I was originally a basic Pokemon, but I now have a pre-evolution.
    I may be found helping a nurse in a hospital.
    Who am I?

Last edited:
    Back