• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHO's that pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2022
    who are these pokemon

WHO's that pokemon

answers 1-7 left to right

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Lotad that is.

I'm a pokemon that can be only obtained on a specific day. No pokemon has the type combination I and my evolution have. Who am I?

Fire Wolf

Years
    Rattata, in Pokemon Rumble.

I'm a pokemon which has a unique type combination which no one, even not my pre-evolution has. You catch my pre-evolution in some kind of forest. Who am I?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Breloom!

I'm a majestic blue pokemon with a long tail, I appear before people lost in the mountains to guide them to safety.
    Who am I?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Articuno :D

Fiiiiiiiiiillllllllllller

If you'd have posted a new riddle, there wouldn't be a reason to post a filler:\

Anyway, I'm a dangerous pokemon, I run at high speed and I'm powerful enough to knock a trailer in the sky. I'm not the brightest, though. Once I'm running, I usually forget why I started to do so. The ironic part is that I'm rather slow in-game.
    Who am I?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    If you'd have posted a new riddle, there wouldn't be a reason to post a filler:\

Anyway, I'm a dangerous pokemon, I run at high speed and I'm powerful enough to knock a trailer in the sky. I'm not the brightest, though. Once I'm running, I usually forget why I started to do so. The ironic part is that I'm rather slow in-game.
    Who am I?

Either Rhyhorn or Rhydon? That one kinda fits Dodou too.

I can create black holes to protect my trainer, only if I care for it though. I can see the future and appear to be wearing a dress. I have a Fighting-type Pokemon couterpart.

Fire Wolf

Years
    Weavile, is it Blissey?

elarmasecreta, is it Tauros? Though Tauros is decently fast in-game, I thought Tauros fits there. If not Tauros, is it Rapidash or Dodrio?

I have two formes. I have two types. One "scares people". Who am I?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    It was Rhydon, actually

and Fire Wolf yours is Giratina, isn't it?

You can only get me if you got a leaf stone, It's difficult for me to stand straight on my two feet, because I usually fall over.

Who am I?

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Wooper!

Who am I: I'm one of the best Eeveelutions ever and that my friend is as clear as Day

Back