• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the best eeveelution?

Who is the best eeveelution?

• Jolteon

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Flareon

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Vapoureon

Votes: 17 13.2%
  • Espeon

Votes: 38 29.5%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 37 28.7%

• Total voters

Orange_Flaaffy

Crystal Bell Keeper
    Years
    Vaporeon is my favorite, followed by Flareon. I could not say who is 'best' of them all, becuase that is a matter of opition really, since I do not think about move pools :P

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Flareon, I guess. I have soft spots for Fire Pokémon

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    well, all the eevee evolutions are mysterious and beautiful imo.. I have always been fascinated by how differently eevee can evolve..

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Espeon, I love the whole 2 tails and ruby in forehead thing :) Gives me a Final Fantasy 11 Feel (carbuncle)

eureKa^

Veteran
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    i'd say espeon or vaporeon (although thats only because vaporeon was my first level 100) vaporeon was just, really strong and had around 410hp

i've used espeon on colosseum, good speed and sp.atk

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
    Espy! Espy espy!

Yep, my favorite is Espeon! It has a distinct feline look, unlike the others. Since I prefer cats over dogs, and purple is one of my favorite colors, it only makes sense.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I like them all a lot.

My order of perference based on what I like... fave to least liked

Umbreon > Jolteon > Espeon > Vaporeon > Flareon

I like all but Flareon almost as equally. Flareon looks cool but its just not quite as cool looking as the others

My order of perference based on battling (personal opinion)... strongest to weakest

Vaporeon > Umbreon > Flareon > Espeon > Jolteon

After thinking about it, I concluded that Vaporeon edges out Umbreon just by a little cod it's a little more flexible. But Umbreon still is a nasty opponent to face. Poor Jolteon is difficult to do a move set for but with Shadow Ball going Special in D/P, this will even it out a little.

My order of perference based on personal usage... most to least used

Jolteon > Umbreon > Espeon > Flareon > Vaporeon

Jolteon only has my first place because I didn't really start using Umbreon until reasonably recently.

My order of perference based on how many pokemon(other players pokemon of course) I manage to take out before being defeated... most KO's to least

Jolteon(5!) > Espeon (4) > Umbreon (4) > Flareon (3) > Vaporeon (2)

I've done amazing things with eeveelutions in my time. I have once almost wiped the floor with Jolteon against a Legendary team. Yes the team was badly made, but still the first one I beat was Mewtwo :badsmile:
    I had a case where some loser noob said he had an unstoppable team of Mewtwos. So I show him how unstoppable his team was by beating 4 down using my Espeon and bite, 3 or which while my Espeon was paralyzed. It was utter ownage after he finally KO'ed Espeon. He obsivously wasn't a very good trainer...those memories are priceless

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
    LOL I once wiped a whole team (3v3) with only an Umbreon, and he's got a Timid nature with full Speed. (Item was King's Rock)

Moves:
    - Bite
    - Confuse Ray
    - Mud Slap
    - Moonlight

What I did:
    If he's faster, just use Confuse Ray first and keep spamming Bite - half the time the enemy hits itself and the other half it gets stunned by Bite...
    If he's slower, Confuse the enemy first and spam Mud Slap, and when my HP is below 50%, use Moonlight to heal.

Oh, and this random one I made was supposed to be for LOL, but I didn't know how well it worked against people who aren't prepared...

Adamant Umbreon with Leftovers, full HP and full Attack EV's.
    Moves:
    - Curse
    - Screech
    - Double Edge
    - Double Team

You know how it goes: Have him as your leading pokemon, then just spam Double Team until the enemy miss half the time, then use Curse (a couple of times depending on your HP) and Screech (twice enough), Double Edge will be 1HKO against any non-Ghost.
    Well that was just a funny idea that flashed through my head so it's 95% unpredictable, lol.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    My favorite of the Eevee evolutions is Flareon, but it's certainly not the best. I wish it had a larger movepool, and could learn Earthquake. I hardly see Flareon on anyone's final teams.

I think the best is either Umbreon or Espeon, because they both seem to have higher stats and larger movepools. :)

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I had a case where some loser noob said he had an unstoppable team of Mewtwos. So I show him how unstoppable his team was by beating 4 down using my Espeon and bite, 3 or which while my Espeon was paralyzed. It was utter ownage after he finally KO'ed Espeon. He obsivously wasn't a very good trainer...those memories are priceless

Aww. you had the type advantage when you used Bite against Mewtwo.. anw, that guy's really a lousy trainer.. Mewtwo is really strong with the correct attacks.. but I guess the person just didn't make Mewtwo to his own advantage I suppose. =/

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hmm...I voted for Flareon, even though I like them all. x3

Technically my favorite is Glacia, the new Ice eveelution for D/P.

Back