• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the creator of trainer cards?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    icy storm said:
    Hey, plz dun ask some pointless threads, just in Simple Questions....plz...

the creator is TENDO the mod and voila^^
    It was someone from SPPf...then I migrated over here thanks to Tendo...I think><

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Tendo made the first cards here.

And iirc, he said the SPPF ones are copies.

Err... *moves to TCard forum and locks alternate thread*

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • blue said:
    It was someone from SPPf...then I migrated over here thanks to Tendo...I think><

*sigh* You couldn't be more wrong.

TCards were created by me & were introduced to PC by me as well. Meaning, yes, PC was the 1st forum to have TCards.

Casty (Castrainer) is also due acknowledgement - He helped TCards become popular by creating the very 1st TCard request thread EVER here at PC.

From there, TCards migrated to all the other boards using them now.

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    And thats it. Tendo created them, and I made mine parting on his. Than I started to take Requests. But people were requesting TOO much, so Tendo, JKaizer, Goten Shy and Keyblade Master were helping me on that ^^;
    Those requests were really annoying us, so me and Tendo asked to get that thread closed, and start a new one. But than, I quit TCard Making and stood with my Sprites... And making TCards to myself, only XD

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • Cool Cr@cker said:
    LOL!It's also probably due to T-Cards that Tendo got so popular and is a mod now.(heee..hee)
    Popular? Since when...

It's only fitting that the creator of TCards be a mod of the PC TCards sub-forum, dontcha think?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Yah XD
    If Tendo wasnt a moderator at TCards... Andy would feel Casty's powar XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Fiona said:
    Well,on SPPF, PokemonScott (my former pair on SPPF) made the trainer cards. I think. >>;; I may be wrong.

Well, he mighty have made a TCard. But the first one was made by Tendo, and only Tendo. Sorry, or yar pair is a liar, or he was misunderstood o__o

Back