• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the cutest pokemon ?

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Well I think grimer is cute. :)

So is Snorlax and Sunflora.

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
    :stares in disbelief:
    No one's mentioned Golett yet? It's so adorable. I mean, what could possibly be cuter than a small, robotic child who's trying to grab your hand? So heartmeltingly cute, Golett is. It all but begs to be cuddled.

...don't mind me, I just think robots (and anything robotic in general) is cute. Maybe I'm weird.

Years
    Bayleef, without a doubt. No Pokemon even comes close to rivaling its adorability. Torchic, Piplup, Gible, Cherrim and Munchlax are worthy of honorable mentions here, methinks.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, lots of them are cute...such as Cottonee, Whimsicott (in a funny way), Tepig, Clefairy (Cleffa is too cute to be nice, same for Igglybuff), Snorunt, Bagon, Deino, Turtwig, Chimchar, Mudkip, Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Gible, Shellos, Pansage, Snorlax, Skitty, Swinub, Manaphy, Riolu...too many to mention. Some are unbearably cute, like they / the designers were trying too hard i.e. Gothita, Cleffa, Igglybuff etc.

However, at the moment, my favourite would be this little baby:

The fact that Munchlax's evolution, Snorlax, is also kinda cute, really helps it.

Locket

nothin' but a latiarse.
    Years
    A few from the top of my head are: Joltik, Eevee, Trapinch, Spheal, Dratini, Growlithe, Munchlax, Houndour, Taillow, Pidove and Pidgey.
    N'awwwhh<3.

Katja

Years
    ZORUA of course. The cutest! 2nd I have to say is shiny lopunny because it's pink and brown.

Back