• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whos ur favorite bug?

Idiomorph

Pokémon Geneticist
    Years
    Scizor is the only Bug-type I've properly raised, but I have a certain fondness for the creepy pseudo-crustacean mushroom that is Parasect.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I love Masquerain. <3 I don't know how to describe why I like it, but it just has that certain quality that makes it look so... clean? XD idk.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Quite a lot actually: Beedrill, Venomoth, Ariados, Forretress, Scizor, Dustox, Ninjask, Shedinja, Skorupi, and Drapion (even though it loses its bug-typing. XD).

...my vote goes to Forretress though. :P

Last edited:

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Caterpie!!!!

After that, Shuckle. Not really sure why, I just like it.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Scizor and Venomoth. Always have been and always will be.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Scyther, Drapion, and the caterpie line, I guess its because I used to always use them

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Scizor just looks so badass, and can sweep entire teams while looking badass. So my answer is....Scizor!!

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    In Battle: Butterfree, cause it learns lots of stat moves like Sleep powder etc. if you like having Stat Slaves.

Cuteness: Beautifly [Butterfree's ripoff... Boo D: but it looks good for a ripoff.]

Back