• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your current buddy?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Spoiler:

Post your phone screenshots or tell us who your current Pokemon buddy is! Mine is this wonderful Chikorita whom I have yet to nickname it myself (past was my Scyther named Tillery).

You can post here multiple times in case you change!

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • My buddy is currently Charmander, the first Pokemon I ever caught. I'm trying to get enough candy to evolve my Charmeleon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Currently Snubbull, just because I've been collecting candies to evolve it. I think Donphan is up next, really want to boost his CP and take him to gyms soon!

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Dratini. It just takes so many of those things to get a dragonite and I've only seen two in the wild.

Years
  • I've got a Magnemite as my buddy right now. Magneton's one of the Kanto Pokemon that I never managed to get for my Pokedex, so I've just been walking around with Magnemite to get those candies. Just a shame I'm still about 30 km from having enough candy to evolve it though.

Years

• I have Muguet du Bois my wonderful Grimer. She's only Muguet officially. She's a maginficent Muk in the making with 30 candies to her name. It's OK. We'll just walk forever. Muguet's favorite song is No Beer Today.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2017
    currently just walking things to fill out pokedex.

Houndour is there right now. i've only seen 2 of these spawn, so i'm walking to get Houndoom.

after that Machop (for Machamp) and Omanyte (for Omastar).

need to do Larvitar.....but i have Never seen one spawn, and only got 12 candies from my 1 hatch, so that would be A LOT of walking.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2023
    Currently ; None. Still waiting to either spot and capture a wild Totodile, OR hatch one.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Currently have a Charmeleon as my partner. Though I don't play Go much anymore.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    My 1st was Wartortle. Once i got him up to Blastoise, i put my Charmeleon as my buddie. I need another 75 Candies though to get Charizard.

Then i can work on my Ivysaur, witch i need 80 Candies lol. They dont seem to want to spawn any where near me.

Back