• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your fave Legendary group?

What's your fave Legendary Group?

• Bird Group- Articuno, Xapdos, Moltres, Ho-oh

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Dragon-ish Group- Latios, Latias, Lugia, Rayquaza

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Dog Group- Raikou, Entei, Suicune

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Cat Group- Mewtwo, Mew

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Mineral Group- Regirock, Regice, Registeel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth vs. Sea Group- Kyogre, Groudon

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Misc. Group- Unown, Celebi

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    I did everything on the poll on purpose, except the Zapdos typo. (I meant to put a 'Z.' Oops.

I added in the Unown cause of the legends that go behind them, even if they aren't truly legends because of cow common they are. I also mixed up the groups to make it more interesting, and left out random ones. Like Jirachi.

Years
    I like Mew and Mewtwo. Mew is adorable <3 It's pink and it's playful. I love that.
    Mewtwo is powerful. I like the power of Mewtwo (even if I don't use it too much).

The other groups don't appeal as much to me. Some groups are cool, some are okay, and the Regis aren't great at all IMO (:P), but they just aren't as great as Mew and Mewtwo :3

Years
    I like Mewtwo alot, same with Lugia but when it all comes down to it the legendary Birds rule over all.

Birds- First and Best.

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
    Years
    I like the ledgendary birds [moltres, zaptos, articunio (articunio is my favorite out of the three.)] But my favorite legendary pokemon are Lugia, Mewtwo, Mew & Articuno

Back