• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's Your Favorite Anime Character?

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2011
    I definitely had a thing for may.

Do pokemon count? Ash's bulbasaur and squirtle were great. Much more personality than many others.

Do pokemon count? Ash's bulbasaur and squirtle were great. Much more personality than many others.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    My favorites human characters are:

Paul - Total rockstar. He's got such a professional attitude. Although he was beaten by Ash in the end, I think Paul was genuinely the better trainer.

James - I loved all of team rocket when they were the goofballs of the show. They made me laugh so much. I preferred James to Jesse just because he was the nicer of the two.

May - My favorite female companion. She was the most humble I think.

Brock - My favorite companion of all. He was a little of everything: Funny, smart. A real cool guy. He just tries too hard with the ladies.

And don't make me choose between those 4.

Back