• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your Favorite Band/Artist?

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    and has a wonderful voice. <3

I'm sorry but she does NOT have a wonderful voice. Voice editing is a lovely thing in this day and age and she is an artist that NEEDS it to!

Have you been to a concert of hers? Or see her sing live on a TV show? She sounds like you know what! It actually made me laugh at how bad she is.

Her career is based around image. Yeah, she has released some banging tracks but I tell you something for nothing, she cannot sing to save herself.

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    My favourite artist is Elena Siegman. She has an amazing voice, and I'm so buying her album when it comes out~

My favourite band is probably Atreyu.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    My favorite artist is Lisa Mitchell. I'm not too sure about bands...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I've never heard of Lil' Wayne either...

My favourite band is certainly Genesis, I much prefer their earlier work in the late 60's & 70's with Peter Gabriel as the lead vocalist when they were a progressive rock band through and through. Their 80's pop rock isn't too bad either though, even though by then they were basically the Phil Collins backing band. That said, I still like all 15 of their studio albums.
    Funny how their best selling album (Invisible Touch) is my least favourite though.

Their first albums up until & including Wind & Wuthering are entirely unique. I've never heard another band quite like them and I don't think that I ever will.

Garlic

GSC Freak
    Years
    Genesis and Protest The Hero mentioned... :]

Me:

Between the Buried and Me
    Marco Minnemann
    Misery Signals
    Protest The Hero (maybe)
    The Arusha Accord
    Buckethead
    FACT
    Unearth
    Periphery/Bulb
    Vildhjarta
    Solace
    Spastic Ink/Blotted Science

Etc.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Metallica, mostly their old stuff, Sonata Arctica and the one I rarely tell anyone.. Dragonforce.. there is just that 95% I am going to get flamed by someone, its KIND OF hated :P

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Jimmy Eat World
    Rise Against
    The Dear Hunter
    Blink 182
    The Dangerous summer
    Jack's Mannequin
    Set Your Goals
    Panic! At the Disco (- Ryan Ross and the other dude)

Aokiji

Blue Pheasant.
    Years
    Pink Floyd. They were so great. Shine On You Crazy Diamond and High Hopes are the most beautiful songs ever.

Years
    Guns N' Roses.
    My favorite member is Izzy, since he seemed to contribute a lot to the band, even though no one noticed him. :[
    He was also really adorable in 1984. c:

I'm listening to My Michelle right now. <:

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I'll have to go with Chicago here. The early Chicago, not the Chicago of the 80's and later.

The early songs where they masterfully combined brass and saxophone with rock music were the best.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2009
    The Doors by far
    Jim's Vocals combined with Ray's organ is a mystical combination

Back