• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's Your Favorite Evil Anime Character?

purple-sweetflower

Listen to the darkness.....
    Years
    I just want 2 know what evil character you love the most..if you think he's cute or what?
    I think shesshomaru is evil and cute..
    tell me what evil character if your favorite?
    Enjoy....

Isaac Gravity

Supports hot-bloodedness
    Years
    Well, I gotta go with Gruinde/Grineed from Beet the Vandel Buster. Despite having the reputation of the Bloody Beast, he hated violent Vandels and refused to be dubbed one. (Even though he had monstrous power, a horrible temper and his true form is simply amazing)

So he made himself into the Dark Green Tactician. Making near guerilla tactics on cities and Busters as well as rounding up lower-level Vandels to act as his lackey's.

Even during his death scene, he proved himself to be my favorite anime badguy.

Also gotta love his catchphrase: "Be cool."

Otherwise I'd just go with Frowski from the same series (also Gruinde's assassin) he's a badass but his quirk for cute things makes him an awesome character.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I love all of teh bad people from Inuyasha >:33333

HAKUDOUSHI AND KANNA RULE

Nuff said ;D

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Bakura from Yuugiou. He was so, so awesome and hot~. :D After that, probably Yami Malik since he was so creepy it was funny. XD And...then I can't think of anyone else.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Definitely between Dr. Maraki from Yami No Matsurie or Fai Wong Reed in Tsubasa Chronicle.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Currently I have to say Phobos from .W.i.t.c.h.
    (.W.i.t.c.h. is an anime now right?)

Years
    My favorite anime character is...

Lady Nehelania from Sailor Moon. I find her pretty and her evil laugh is fuuny to hear. ^^

Akio123: Fai is evil? I didn't know that..

Shadow98

Master Of Pokemon Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    From me ill have to say Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! He is so dark and evil! ^.^

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Midori Chi said:
    My favorite anime character is...

Lady Nehelania from Sailor Moon. I find her pretty and her evil laugh is fuuny to hear. ^^

Akio123: Fai is evil? I didn't know that..
    Different Fai in the series.Fai D Flowright is the god one and Fai Wong Reed is the guy with the monacle and dresses in all black. Also his minions are the clawed soilders.

Years
    Tossup with Professor Tomoe from Sailor Moon for being more caring with his minions than say the most depraved one there is: Sailor Galaxia. She manipulated everyone from the get go, more power than God, but not so evil as to permanently hate her.

God, I love her.

pikachu007

Prime Pikachu
    Years
    One of my favorite evil character is Megatron from transformers.
    He's so powerful,cold & ruthless it's not funny

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Evil characters, hmm? I'd have to say Krad from DN Angel and Akito from Fruits Basket. There are more, but I can't think of them right now.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I might be the only person who kind of thought Darcia from Wolf's Rain was cool. o.o; I mean, seriously, the guy was out of his mind and it scared the heck out of me, but his determination to open Paradise to reunite with Hamona was pretty driven (although he went about it in a psychopathy way x__x). So I guess Darcia's my favorite. Yay for wolves! :3

~Kelsey

Baki Koji

<- Cooler than you
    Years
    Super Gullwing said:
    Kojiro from Pokemon? xD I dunno.
    And then there is Shessomaru.
    Dude, Kojirou isn't evil. It's been proven on numerous occasions throughout the course of the anime that he's actually a good person deep down inside. Also, I wouldn't class Sesshomaru as being evil, either, as he's been shown to have a kind heart underneath his cold exterior from time to time.

Anyway, I'd have to say my favorite evil anime character is Naraku from Inuyasha. That guy has style, and his dark, cold, menacing, and manipulative persona is friggin awesome. Plus, he's hot (especially in the manga =D) and has a rather interesting backstory.

Last edited:

purple-sweetflower

Listen to the darkness.....
    Years
    I just remembered another..its kinda of a cleshaid..
    but lord darkard...from winx...club..I was watching it in the morning while doing my h.w.
    I waas im a hurry so I didnt bother changing the channel and yeah..I saw him..

Back