• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Who's your favorite gym leader?

Favorite gym leader

• Total voters

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
  • Poll please :3 :3 :3

Erm... this is hard because they are all pretty cool. I like all of the women this time around, and some of the guys.

My favourite is probably Fuuro
    Who's your favorite gym leader?, but it changes XD Chili, Aloe, Iris and Kamitsure are some of the others I like heaps.

As for the badges I love Who's your favorite gym leader? the legend badge the most <3 The name is really cool as is the design.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Kamitsure is one of my favorite Gym leaders because she's sexy. I also like Cilan and Iris because they're traveling with Ash in the anime.

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    So far, I'm only going by looks, since I haven't played the game yet (obviously), and my answer for this has to be currently Kamitsure~~~. She's hot. >.>

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Furou. The incarnation of Winona. Flying types are for the win, and I love gym leaders who uses flying types.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • This should be badge discussion as well n.n

Anyway my favorite gym leader has to be her;
    Who's your favorite gym leader?

And of course her badge;

I think it's just the fact that I like Dragons, and that she's in the anime >>

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Can you guys not mention badges now, there will be a separate thread made for that discussion soon ;)
    Anyways I like the Lenora and Skyla too...actually I like all the female gym leaders they just seem more cool than the guys this gen :)

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Fuuro cause she's hot, nuff said
    Btw, is her badge a feather? I can't tell

The Red Chain

I have adored Dento since the moment I saw him. His personality, especially in the anime, was the icing on the cake. I love that showy stylishness, yet that understanding level-headed gentleness he has. It makes for one interesting and almost admirable personality.

Fuuro I love just for looks and cheery attitude right now. Her looks are simply adorable, and I can't wait to see her in the anime!

Iris... I was so mixed on thoughts when I first saw her. What really put me off I think was her hair, but that bother went away fast and I really started to like her. :3 Her in-game overworld and battle sprite are sooooo cuteeee. <33 Oh and her personality in the anime makes her one fun heroine, and she really brings them together as a trio. She reminds me a lot of Misty, but a little less spunky.. that's a plus for me. ^^

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    My definite favorites would be Cilan, Elesa and Skyla (Jap. Names; Dento, Kamitsure and Fuuro). Not only do they challenge you with three of my favorite Pokémon types--Grass, Flying and Electric, but their designs itself are just amazing. n_n It's hard to choose out of the three for my favorite as a whole, but to judge on the kind of challenge they put on, I wouldn't be able to do so yet.

Years
  • Who's your favorite gym leader?

I liked the way her gym was set up. From what I could gather from the game she seemed like the kind of gym leader the games were supposed to have, ones that gave you puzzles and battles. Other games felt like they just gave you puzzles to solve as a hindrance. I also like the design of her VS sprite which is easily one of the best they made this time around.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Skyla, Iris and Clay.
    I like Skyla because her design is great in other words she's hot, and I like her gym puzzle. Iris because, well, her appearances in the anime, and Clay because he's a super awesome cowboy ground type Gym Leader. How many of THOSE have we had?

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I voted for my top three, which are Iris, Skyla, and Elesa. And of those three, my number one pick is......

IRIS!

I really love her character design, and I was touched by her story in the anime.

Fourth favorite gym leader is "Mama". :D

Back