• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your favorite Naruto character

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Man it's been like...two years since I've seen Naruto, but Sakura as always. Especially when Shippuden came out and her fight w/ Sasori (there are some amazing fan vids out there).

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Though I'm not too much into Naruto, my favorite characters when I was into Naruto was Gaara, and then later on it was Neji. Favorite female was Sakura and Temari, and then it was Tenten.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Shikarmaru! Even thought he doesn't show up alot... hes cool, and lazy lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Pain/Nagato- I like his concept of his own way of making peace and how he plans to do so.

Kisame- Hmm..what can I say? He is stong, blue, shark like, and has Samahada. Did I mention he was blue? lol

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
    Rock Lee.
    I find him absolutely entertaining.

A close second would be Iruka. I love his personality. Though I always fangirl to characters who wear a ponytail.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    My favourite character is most definitely Hinata. I thought her secret crush on Naruto was cute, and that those few scenes with her and Naruto in the filler seasons made the whole thing worthwhile. XD

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I admire Tsunade a lot. I really don't know why but I think she's that epic. XD

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    My favourite character is most definitely Hinata. I thought her secret crush on Naruto was cute, and that those few scenes with her and Naruto in the filler seasons made the whole thing worthwhile. XD

Spoiler:

^ Agreed.

I love Hinata! My favorite since that fight between her and Neji! And Gaara's brother, the puppet guy, I always forget his name! >_>;

Back