• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your favorite Naruto character

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I do like Naruto, Hinata, and Rock Lee the best. Because they are the hardest working ninjas in the village. They don't use shortcuts to get powerful. Unlike some people. They seem down to earth and they believe of what they believe in. They got the determination to be the best! I like that.

Sasuke and Sakura were in my list, but in the latest chapters...meh. I am indifferent.

And I also like Kakashi, Gai, Minato, Jiraiya, Tsuande, and Kushina. They brought upon the greatest fighting skills and they are great mentors.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    WARNING SPOILERS.

To be honest, Tobi. He's just soo carefree.

Their is no Tobi. THE CAKE IS A LIE

Lee, Shikamaru, and Kisame. They all rock. And dont forget the Raikage and Killer Bee.

I do like Naruto, Hinata, and Rock Lee the best. Because they are the hardest working ninjas in the village. They don't use shortcuts to get powerful. Unlike some people. They seem down to earth and they believe of what they believe in. They got the determination to be the best! I like that.

Sasuke and Sakura were in my list, but in the latest chapters...meh. I am indifferent.

And I also like Kakashi, Gai, Minato, Jiraiya, Tsuande, and Kushina. They brought upon the greatest fighting skills and they are great mentors.

If this was true, they wouldn't you know, be dead. Gai's the only one their who hasn't died once.

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    All the ones who've died. Admittedly, I'm not a fan of the series.

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
  • I think Kakashi would be my favourite, cause he's mysterious and you don't really know what's behind his mask, really..
    The way he got Obito's sharingan though, makes him even more cool!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I think Kakashi would be my favourite, cause he's mysterious and you don't really know what's behind his mask, really..
    The way he got Obito's sharingan though, makes him even more cool!

I bet its a mouth, its nothing special

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Hayate for the win, even though he only had like 10 minutes (at most) of screen time. XD

Years
  • Shikamaru, definitely.

I appreciate his intellect and cool demeanor, along with the fact that even though he hasn't gotten as much screentime as Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, he is still a strong character. Some of the best writing of the series definitely goes to him, I think.

Back