• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen whos your favorite pokemon party

adam513

Banned
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    mine is
    Mew
    Latias
    Sceptile
    Deoxys
    Aggron
    and i dont even need a sixth

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • judging from the moveset of the Mew you posted, I'll suggest you go look for a 6th Pokemon, ASAP, before you get creamed... ingame you maybe be invincible (then again, who isn't?), but competitve battling, this team will be crushed easily. Seriously... mega punching Mew is a very clear indication that you're doomed O.o; You should remake your team by flipping through the Advanced Trainer's Guide and review the Overused Pokemon Battledex to get some basic grip of the metagame.

(just had to be rude because of that last statement in the post... sorry)

As for mine... Quaggy, of course ^_^

- .] 5cếpt?lế }} +

bedroom eyes
    Years
  • my new team is skarmory, metang, metagross, registeel and kyogre(i wish there was a metal swimmer) and a spare registeel until i can get steelix. the team i beat the game with first time around was sceptile, bellossom, roselia, ludicolo, cradily and tropius

dark_mongo

Iam dark!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 22, 2006
    my team is
    rayquaza
    blaziken
    kyogre
    salamence
    metagross
    gardevoir

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2004
    dunno about out of all the games but in my ruby I currently have:
    Sceptile
    Blaziken
    Swampert
    Metagross
    Salamence
    Manectric

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2004
    Sorry to interrupt you guys. I've just registered and seen you guys talking interestingly. My team :
    Rayquaza
    Milotic
    Latios
    Raichu
    Bagon(lv3 evolved)

Back