• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Although I love a majority of Sinnoh's legendaries, I'd have to pick Cresselia as my favorite.. I love its serene appearance and its cry.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    I don't really like any of all them , maybe my favourite would be... Giratina, or Manaphy... Or perhaps Cresselia ? Her she form is magnificent. **

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Dialga because it's A-W-E-S-O-M-E
    second will be Darkrai because is just a scary pokemon and the look is awesome n_n

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai and Arceus. I like the first 2 because of their signature moves and the last 2 for their awesome looks.

Alaskan Husky

lux aeterna
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    Likely Shaymin. Either that, or Heatran. They're both awesome legendaries; one is cute, and the other one is just completely, totally awesome. :D Heatran's the cute one, by the way. kidding~ I guess if I had to pick one... it'd be Shaymin. It's just too ridiculously cute, in my opinion.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Heatran is all around best for stats wise just like Arceus in a way.I like arceus better due to its speed and ability.

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
    Giratina, Sky Shaymin, the fan rotom thing, Dialga, Mespirit, and Cresselia
    but i thought sinnoh had way to many anyway..

and i forgot darkrai and Dark Void (that move is like amazing)

Last edited:

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Shaymin, both original and Sky Forme. :D
    Although I do have a soft spot for Darkrai and my Giratina, Gigi.

2nd-Thanatos

Watchmen of Sector 2.
    Years
    Since I played Diamond without any clue of who were Legends or where they were, it was a big hit to find Giratina while exploring a cave. I was like "What the.....!!!!!!!!!"

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I'm going with Shaymin. Before i found Rankurusu I was a big Shaymin fan.
    umm rankurusu isnt a legendary or in diamond or pearl but whatever. mine is darkria, giratina, and heatran. I like Giratinas design and heatrans battle power. I think darkrai is just cool.

Back