• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    I like Darkrai simply because it is the Dark and probably the most evil legendary.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Arceus as he created all other pokemon :D

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
  • Dialga. I love it's design, it's in game cry, it's shiny form. Plus it's a pretty awesome Pokémon to use online. I don't follow tiers so it's good to have.

Then Manaphy, another good design plus it's cute. Tail Glow makes it pretty epic too.

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
  • Palkia...

In Pearl I uber-afied everyone with only that Palkia. I was Level 100 by the time i got to the Battle area.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    NONE I HATE ALL SINNOH LEGENDARIES, but Shaymin S design is pretty sick

Elyssa

Trade Seeker
    Years
    • SA
    • Seen Jul 30, 2010
    Giratina, definitely. With the Griseous orb and in it's origin form, it's looks sooooo awesome. (: After that would be Shaymin.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    am dialga, uxie (i love how calm and tranquil it looks) manaphy (cute but powerful) and cresselia

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I couldn't say more but in my opinion they all look great. But perhaps, since I like girly colors. Might be Cresselia and Shaymin. <3

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    After Just seeing Giratina and the Sky Warrior...At the moment my favorite Sinnoh Legend would most def have to be Regigigas.

Back