• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your favorite villain and why?

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    The Joker from The Dark Knight. He has epic quotes, such as, "Madness is like gravity; all it needs is a little push." d:

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    my favorite villian is possibly the greatest threat to all of mankind!! his very name strikes fear in the hearts of men and women alike. soon, he shall lead an uprising that will topple governments all around the world. check your closets at night kiddies, cuz Swiper the fox is comming for you!! SWIPER NO SWIPING!:D:P

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yzma for the Emperors New Groove is pretty cool in a funny way.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Darth Vader is teh sex. I just wish he had those lightning powers.
    Gotta love Sylar from Heroes. He's pretty much a badass to the bone.

Along with him, I'd go with Ben Linus from Lost. Not only is he unbelievable hard to figure out as a character, but he is probably going to be super important later in the series, even though I want him to die. ;;
    Ben from Lost? Dude he is like... The best TV show villian. I think he beats Sylar. XD

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
    The Joker from the Batman series. Particularly the version in the Dark Knight.

He has a sense of humor, and is very intelligent and full of surprises. He makes a very good villain, in my opinion.

Darth Vader rocks, too. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Magical Maid Koyori. From name alone it's easy to deduce a rather unconventional antagonist.

Last edited:

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Love the Joker from the Dark Knight, but my overall favorite Villain HAS to be Colonel Chi from Surf Ninjas. That was just such a great movie when I was a kid, still is really.

Back