• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your favourite character in Naruto?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
  • I like Shikamaru the best...it's that guy who keeps on saying "this is annoying". He's the one that is really smart, but also sleeps in class like Naruto does. I think his special attack is the shadow control thing.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2005
    darkblastoise89 said:
    neji,gaara,rock lee and sasuke
    You like Neji too!? That's really nice.
    My younger brother will glad to see who like Shikamaru. He likes Shikamaru very much.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Shikamaru sould say: "mendokuse..."

He says that a lot in the anime, so I memorized it...now it's one of my favorite words to use. I really love his personality, it's very relaxed.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Ohh, I like Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi. But I'm only on chapter 21...

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • I got 4 naruto capsule toys. THere is 6 in the whole set and in the set there are 2 names i don't seem to remember. First is Naruto (duh), Sasuke-Kun(yay), Kakashi-Sensei, Jiraiya (GO COME COME PARADISE! XD), That blonde girl with a dot on her forehead, and that guy that looks like a vampire. =/ He's also from hidden leaf. He dresses black with red lining on his er 'costume' who are they again? X.X btw www.narutofan.com is a good site for u Naruto freaks. I download my daily manga digestion from there.

Years
  • I like Sasuke the best, even though he gets hurt badly in comic 3 or 4.
    I also like Naruto himself, but not really.

-Z-

Back