• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's Your Favourite Main Character?

Who's Your Favourite Anime Main Character?

• Total voters
    Years
    Well so far, here are the votes.

Ash - 30 votes (currently 1st place)

Brock - 22 votes (currently 5th place)

Misty - 24 votes (currently 4th place)

Tracey - 12 votes (currently 8th place)

May - 25 votes (currently 3rd place)

Max - 10 votes (currently 9th place)

Dawn - 19 votes (currently 6th place)

Iris - 15 votes (currently 7th place)

Cilan - 25 votes (currently 2nd place)

Keep voting!

Last edited:

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Gary and Paul. I have always liked both of them, and Gary had Arcanine and Electivire and Paul had Electivire. My two favorite pokemon. They would get my vote. But for this thread I'm going to go with Brock. I miss him in B/W. But Cilan is good too.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm highly surprised that Ash is first..

Anyhoo, Ash, Cilan, and May got my votes, because I was torn. (Ordered from Cilan, May, and then Ash)

I also wanna say that I don't really totally dislike anyone on that list, so voting is hard, ohmygod.

My reasons are pretty generic.. but uuh, with Ash I'm just used to him, and like to see the changes in him with each of the new series. When I was younger I didn't care much for him, but somehow during Hoenn he became one of my favorite characters. To be honest, I'm not too sure why. xD;

With May, I loved how she went from disliking Pokemon and not caring, to being a completely skilled Coordinator. Plus, I liked her character design, her personality wasn't annoying to me, and I just found her to be a neat character.

Cilan, as far as Pokemon characters go, I think Cilan is the one who has one of the biggest personalities, especially in the Japanese version, so he really stands out to me. I find him interesting, where at first I wasn't sure if I'd like him, but he's a really cool character to me, and it probably helps that Mamoru Miyano does his voice (Japanese, anyhoo).

huffhuff done now..

Jalsy

RESET
    Years
    I like almost liked and loved all of Ash's companions but I vote for the original trio,[Ash,Misty and Brock]. But I do love Ash's current and old companions as well.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
    I'm going to have to say Jessie and James are my favorite. Heck, they're the reason I even stuck to the show for so long in the first place. Gary is another one of my favorites. He came off as a huge jerk in the earlier seasons, but that's what I love about him. XD That and he gets things done.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    Misty left? :cer_disbelief:
    Nobody can beat the original group trio of Ash, Misty and Brock, for me. :cer_nod:
    But my favorite of the main characters would probably have to be Dawn.^^ I don't know why exactly I like her so much, but I do. I also really love Piplup, so that could at as to way she's my favorite. :cer_tongue:

Years
    I chose Ash, Brock, and Misty because they were the three main characters of the first few seasons. I would have chosen Jessie and James, but I couldn't since they weren't on the list...

LittleHope

Your Once Upon A Time.
    Years
    Of course, as seen on my Avatar, as seen on my signature, I'm *all* Dawn. Nothing compares to Dawn, my *fave* character in the world. She inspires me to be just like her.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    More Dawn love here too! :) I mean She does totally reek of awesomeness after all!

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    I say Misty and Iris since these two have a much better personality. May and Dawn suck so much.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    May. She has been my fav out of everyone. I loved her character and her attitiude. She has beem may favorite sense Hoenn. Then again,Hoenn is my fav. region,saga and games.

Back