• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your favourite moderator?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Oh boy...this is a really tough choice, I like all of da' moderators. JK, Lilypichu, Tendo, Jedi_amara, soph, satoshi-kun, ect; The list can go on forever *or until I finish listing everyone*

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    ill vote for "demonchaos" because i always seem to be posting the same places he does
    therefore i know him the best out of them all

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    just three?

Dakota, Shadow (though he decided to leave us...), and Tendo are the first ones to come to mind...but there are more...

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    wow a lot of who is your fav staff(admin, mod polls) polls.
    Any way mine are Austin(Dark Heaven), Soph and...... ummm......i will say Tommy(tmbjr).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Me, LilyPichu and Toothache. In that order... yes I know I'm my favourite mod, but it's not my fault I love myself XD They're all really nice members, but especially the first member - he's the nicest of all. :P

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    hmm.... *ponderz* I'd have to say JKaizer < look how many fourms he has to take care of > , Miyu-chan *sp* < I lik her posts> and DragonTrainer < is really funny and overall good mod> ~gardy

Last edited:

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    pfff all goes for Sawah. (hehe a1337a) Go to one of those other fav staff polls, and find out the g00d stuff I said about her. (we're lucky to have her here) o.O but... I''' throw in Kayleigh, and..... JK

~Blade~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Aww, thanks everyone who voted for me! ^_^ *hugs* I'm trying to do my best as a Moderator.

Anyway, hmm... I couldn't really choose just three. All of our current Mods are really good; they do their jobs well, almost all of them are active, etc. I think they all deserve some credit!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Aww, thanks everyone who voted for me! ^_^ *hugs* I'm trying to do my best as a Moderator.

Anyway, hmm... I couldn't really choose just three. All of our current Mods are really good; they do their jobs well, almost all of them are active, etc. I think they all deserve some credit!

You're welcome,Kay-Kay. And yes! Every moderator is very good!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I'm flattered. o.o;

I couldn't choose, it's thoroughly impossible although I would've voted for myself first, (yes, I'm a very egotistical girl XP) but everyone's cool. I'm not the one who usually makes these decisions fast anyway. ^_~

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I got thrown off by the term "Moderator". But, I see that people are choosing Kayleigh. So, I guess all staff type people count as a mod.

So...do I really need to say it? You can all probably easily guess at who'd I say.

Back