• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your idol?

shockbubble.

<3214577887451347187215
Years
  • Kate Nash.
    I would love to show you guys a picture of her, but since I don't have 15 posts .. >.<

Anyway, I love everything about her.
    Her music, which reminds me of myself, her clothing style, which I adore, her attitude ..
    To me, she's absolutely amazing.

Haruki

Rare Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    my idols are R3 (Resolution 3), Reika,
    & i look up to my older sister

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Adolf Hitler.
    It takes a man of great character to bring a nation out of the shadow of a war, then thrust it into another that it would willingly fight. Few things Adolf did were amiable, they were simply impressive.
    I think he did a greater good by stepping up the race to nuclear weapons, ultimately having America use a couple — or their power would have gone unchecked and we could all have perished before our time.
    ^ Have to agree there. I don't like what he did, but he pretty much summed it all up for me.

As for my current idol, my mother (lawl). She's had to put up with me for nearly 16 years. Thats a medal by itself, let alone the rest of my family.

Years
  • ...there is somebody I've greatly admired for so long, I'm sure he isn't unaware of it either. Though I wouldn't really idolise anybody. If anything, I look up to that person for several special reasons that make him distinct.

Reactions: Her

Alec_

Years
  • My Parents and My Sister ( In Real Life ) are my idols :3.. They are the best. Also i love Ashley Tisdale >3.. She's fashionable, cute, pretty and nice ^^.

~Fairytales.

Back