• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your Main Smash Character?

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    my mains are:
    sonic- cause he's freaking awesome! (and he's really fast. also has good combos)
    mario- he's a good all around character(and i've been maining him since n64)
    toon link- he's better than the original link (note: he's faster and his smashes are stronger)

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    *Only played Melee*

My main was Pikachu. And I kicked serious butt. I also switched over to Kirby every so often, just for a change.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    LUCAS ROCKS, PK Love

Woo! Another fan of the two!
    YAY, another one, again, My favs are Lucas ( I kick butt with him) and Link ( also kick butt with him) and somewhat Ness, Pit, Fox, and Lucario
    yup, as soon as I get a wi-fi router, I'd like to battle you :)

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    In SSB 64 and SSB Melee, I've always mained Link, bearer of the Triforce of Courage. But when I finally get to play SSB Brawl for the first time ever in a few weeks (yeah, I know I'm late, and it's sad), I'll have a lot of secondary mains due to the inclusion of more awesome characters. I'll primarily main Link as I always have, with:

Ike as my second main (we have a closer bond than most may think ;) Plus, he freakin' wields fire and has an awesome KO-ing "cannon sword", Ragnell),

Lucario as my third main (the fighting Oiracul looks awesome in Smash Bros.!),

Captain Falcon as one of my co-fourth mains (Falcon Punching/Kicking foes multiple times consecutively, with possible KOs in the process, is sosatisfying!!! :) Plus, fire+strength+speed = WIN. Well, it's supposed to...), and

Marth as my other co-fourth main (has a fighting style that is reminiscent of Roy's from Melee [who was my 2nd Melee main]. Marth (and partially Ike) shall carry on Roy's legacy as well as his strength from Fire Emblem! :D

SUPER SMASH BROS. series FTW!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2011
    i love to use the pokemon i also like wolf, pit....... ok so all most evrey one

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    My top fighter is Cpt. falcon I Take people out with His speed and power and fire attacks. His final smash pwns them all too.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    My main for Super Smash Bros. Brawl is Sonic. I like him because he pathetically weak and I just like his general play style.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I don't play Smash as much as I used to but, I also liked to play as either Link or Yoshi.
    Just 'cause I like them xD

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
    I use Toon Link and Ness most of the time. Probably because I liked Wind Waker and Earthbound so much. Although I still don't know how good they are compared to most of the other characters...

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    Zelda and Pit. I'm incredibly skilled with Zelda's fire blast (i use it to trigger eviromental hazzards and such, like an exploding box. i also spam it if you're far away XD) And with Pit im insanley good at flying and dodging final smashes (i've flown under, over and around the arena avoiding landmasters plenty of times XD. i also spam arrows and rotate them back to you if you dodge XD)

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I use Luigi, well rounded, epic revoery, a good range, and overall just fun. DK, Ganondorf, and Olimar are my back up characters.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I can hold my own with almost anyone (stupid Yoshi).
    But I would have to say my favourite is a tie between Pokemon Trainer and Luigi.

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
    Hmmm... For brawl i dont have a main. But I normally choose between lucas, lucario, ice climbers, wolf, and pokemon trainer. But I like to place it on random.

Back