• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Who's Your Starter?

Who's your starter?

• Total voters
Years
  • Starters-720x405.png

Grookey, Scorbunny, or Sobble?

inb4 all y'all hate on grookey

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm gonna wait and see what final evolutions are like, but right now my heart says Grookey even though I hate monkeys. We'll see if it stays cute.

Years
  • i stan grookey

but im also waiting on final evos to pick

but i'll likely stay picking the grass starter either way

Last edited:

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Grookey was the cutest for sure but I'm probably going to have to go with Scorbunny

I like the bunny design, even though I've never really had a use for fire types I'll find one for this game if Scorbunny has good evos.

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Sobble and Grookey maybe!
    I might get both because I can't decide if I'd love a Sword or a Shield.

Fire starter standing on 2s again lol.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Sobble rn but I could see myself picking any of them. A great group tbh

Years
  • Scorbunny is my far and away favourite but I quite like Sobble too. Don't care much for Grookey (it gives me Chespin vibes) but then I hated Popplio too and Primarina became one of my favourite starters ever so everything is still on the table at this point.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I'm mostly going to decide once the final evos come out. I usually pick Water though this time I'm considering switching to someone else unless the Water one's final evo ends up being the best of the 3 or something, I dunno.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Surprised at the lack of fans of the Fire type 😱 I'm definitely going with the Fire bunny, unless it's evolutions look like crap.

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
    Years
  • Scorbunny is the only one of the three I actually like, though I could still choose Grookey. I don't really like Sobble, but I still want to see the final evos - and their typings - first.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I'm still yet to decide as well, because all three starters looks pretty nice so far. So far I might possibly have an eye on Scorbunny atm.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I like all of the starters! I think I'll give Sobble a slight edge, though... but I'll wait for their evolutions to be revealed.

Back