• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whose better

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Mewtwo ^^ coz it's so closely related to mew XD and it was the second ever legenday ^^

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    O_o;;; Mewtwo is the second legendary?? In the anime?

Anyways, I like Espeon since it's evolved from the Eevee form by friendship. ^_^; Raise to level 100, don't do any unfriendly stuff, teach it return, fight against Mewtwo and use return!!

Espeon wins. o_O;; (In 15 out of 30 chance)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Mewtwo is the 4th legendary in the PokeDex (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, then Mewtwo)... and in the Anime? I wouldn't have a clue XD

Asher

Years
    Let's see ... o.o; ... I would think the starters are legendaries since they are one time catchable. So he'd be fourth two. o_O;; Since there wasn't any other legendaries (Do prehistoric count?)

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
    Years
    I love Espeon and Mewtwo, they are both in my list of favs.
    Mewtwo is better stat-wise and is technically stronger. But Espeon is cute and has a mystical appearance to it. Good moves too.
    I'll go with Espeon, but only slightly.

Asher

Years
    Mewtwo? Cheap? Do you know how much does scientists wasted on him? XD;;

O_o;; Now, Espeon is more expensive. ^.^; Freindship POWA!

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Espeon > Mewtwo. Wanna see how? just read the text bellow, stats mean nothing if you can't use them correctly.

Mewtwo does a random attack.
    Espeon uses Wish.

Mewtwo repeats.
    Espeon uses Toxic, Mewtwo was poisoned.

Wish kicks in.

Mewtwo repeats, Mewtwo loses HP from toxic.
    Espeon uses Wish

Espeon uses Protect
    Mewtwo's repeats, Mewtwo loses more HP from Toxic.

Wish kicks in.

This keep happening over and over and over, Mewtwo tries to Recover, but faints from the doubling effect of Toxic. Good game Mewtwo.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    I couldn't care less, honestly. Mewtwo's interesting in the anime, and Espeon's cute in the anime (except the one in the 5th movie), but as far as games go I don't pay either of them much attention. For the most part, I'll say Espeon, but if I were playing against the AI characters in Colloseum, I'm not above using legendaries. I don't really have all day to play "fair" (it's not like they do).

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    it matters what you call better. I personally like espeon, but if you bean mean based on sheer power mew2 all the way.
    I just think espeon looks cooler, except for mew2 in his armor, thats just awesome

Back