• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whose hat would you wear?

Years
Got this idea from the recent AFD article. :')

Spoiler:

All the protagonist characters have a hat or headwear of some sort. Which one of their hats do you think best fits your style, and which of them would you wear yourself? You have to pick at least one!

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
Years
Hmm... definitely not the Sinnoh Male Protagonist. With a red beret like that, he could kick my ass with both hands tied behind his back.
The Alola Male Protagonist - if that's his name - has one that's close to my outdoor hat. I like that.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Is not much of a hat person. Picks (normal Sun/Moon) Elio's black baseball cap, as the darkest "normal" hat there.

For winter, (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum) Dawn's hat. Looks the warmest.

Years
If I could have my pick of them all, it would be the custom pangoro hat from XY. I thought it was just about the cutest thing I had ever seen, and was sad that it was gender-locked, because I am girl player, but still wanted to wear this.

Of the protagonist hats I like the Gloria one from Swsh. I had a hat with a similar color, it didn't have the ball attached like hers, but it's kinda cute anyway. Maybe one of Dawn's caps too.

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
Years
I like Gold's Gen 4 hat, but unfortunately the black and yellow color scheme has multiple unpleasant associations where I live, so I couldn't actually wear it. Red's Gen 3 hat is a very close second and the one I'd most want to wear in real life.

Years
Either original/LGPE Red's hat, either of Gold (Ethan)'s hats…
…or Hilbert's. Or Elio from original SM.

It's too hard to pick. I'm a sucker for a cool baseball cap.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
Either Dawn (though that's me being Canadian) or the ribbon headband May has in her ORAS design. I don't really like hats but headbands are super cute.

Years
I like Red and Nate's hat, so probably one of those. I also like Gold/Ethan's hat; but like Explorer of Time the color scheme is associated with various unsavory groups in my area so I wouldn't go for it.

Back