• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen whose your team leader in your party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • uhh...mr. Latios Tamer...you should really try not to triple post, just edit your first one...and try not to put that many exclamation points...it expands the viewing window and makes it annoying when you have to move side to side to see everything...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yes, please just edit. These are boards; we take turns posting in topics. So avoid posting in the same topic if your post in the last one.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    leaders

In sapphire its my Kadbra and in Ruby its my Absol! :classic:

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • I was training this pokemon hoping to make a powerful advesary to my opponents *explosions come from the backround* and i succeeded....

It was then i realized that i created a monster *people scream of the agany this monster is putting them through*....

u might think this is mew *more screams* or maybe the torturing power of mewtwo or deoxys,but no *flames erupt and pikachu screams for his life*....
    the name of this monster will haunt your mind for ages if your lucky enough to live that long. *roars of flames come up fiercely*

The monster I created is jirachi!!! *THUNDER* *THUNDER*

level:100
    type:psy/stl
    sex:X
    ability:serene grace
    nature:naughty
    ribbon:7(all contests,elite four,loves its master)
    item:leftovers
    STATS
    HP:458
    ATK:334
    DEF:332
    SP ATK:366
    SP DEF:378
    SPEED:403

moves
    earthquake
    doom desire(it has that evil name)
    psychic
    thunder bolt
    that to release all my bottled up anger.but sometimes i du like sweat revenge.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hmm. I could say Rayquaza but no.
    My Swampert is always there when I need it and it always comes through for me.
    Swampert lv96
    earthquake-for any electric, steel and rock pokemon that gets in it's way.
    ice beam-for any dragon, flying and grass pokemon.
    surf-for any fire,ground and rock pokemon.
    hyper beam-used to inflict major damage.

PokemonAvenger

World's Greatest Breeder
    Years
  • Blaziken

I don't mean to brag, but no pokemon in the WORLD can defeat my leader Blaziken, LEVEL 100, ALL STATS 999!!!!! HAA-HAA!!!

P.S. I used Action Replay a little bit.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    PokemonAvenger said:
    I don't mean to brag, but no pokemon in the WORLD can defeat my leader Blaziken, LEVEL 100, ALL STATS 999!!!!! HAA-HAA!!!

P.S. I used Action Replay a little bit.

But my Swampert can still beat it. :P

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • My Fire Blaze(Blaziken) has never lost!(okay once)but besides that she has been my strongest one of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even water pok?mon stand no match against her K.O. dubble kick!!!!!!!!!!! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I never Game sharked/Action replayed/cheated with it either, and it has almost perfect stats and K.O.s most pok?mon with dubble kick!!! I love eclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • i find it very stupid wen someone uses a cheat to increase a pokemons stats to maximum 999 and call themselves good. it just shows that they gotta use cheats to beat anyone.

i once battled a guy in school who maximized a groundon to 999 and didnt know about it.his groundon beat 3 of my most powerful pokemon(1st-latias, 2nd-camerupt, 3rd-kyogre) but wen he beat my unstopable jirachi i was suspisious.
    if u want to know the ending my friends(maybe not as close as friends as before)wanted the guy with the groundon to battle me with his party of steroided monsters(steroids-thats wat we call that maximum stat cheat)(monsters-thats wat i call my pokeMON)the guy with the groundon was the best battler there but can NEVER beat me unless he uses steroids.but even with steroids my jirachi beat groundon afterwords by leaving behind the evil powers of doom desire.and thats wen i started to laugh at him(evily of coarse).so i kept my reputation as the #1 pokemaster in school and no one even dared to ever battle me again.

so i find that stupid because no one needs steroids to have a good pokemon on ur side. all u need to do is some intense and brutal training, and show of ur power as much as posible in school so ull have a title like me.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • i forgot to write that he only had a groundon on his team and thought he could beat me with it.(he thought wrong)after jirachi's untimly death i sommund kingdra but jirachi wanted revenge so pushed over kingdra and attacked groundon with his unmatchable doom desire.

TeamRocket

Mine is, um, Latias. I caught it last night while driving to my relatives. Speaking of which, please pray for me. :dead:

Chaeran

No longer here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Blaziken rules my roost, but Latias thinks she's a big woman along with Absol...*sweatdrop*...my girls fight a lot...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back