• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why all the hate?

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    eh if u ignore me its not gonna help, ok im sorry just why did u make this thread in the first place if u new that lots of people hate it?

Kurosaki

WAST OF MONEY X 1000 ds is worth it k but psp isent ds is the most advanced handheld platform
    I would advise you to stop spamming, wishirulz.

I'm not quite sure whats out or coming out for either, so I can't really say.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Stop wishirulz. She is right. I have seen many psp haters and most of them have not palyed it. As Ktisune girl said, both have weakness and strong points. Both are the same in one you can hear music while the other one have a better battery. So they are the same, and i hink Yukito said that thequality of the game is what i make it cool, that is the real thing.

I am waitning for MMBN5 ds to came out. and FF7 crisis core for psp.

Last edited:

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    I'm waiting for FF7 crisis core too n_n. I'm also waiting for Black & White Creatures for DS to be released, as it sounds pretty cool from what I'ved heard and I would like to know more about it, and I've been glued to Serebii.net waiting for more info on the new pokemon games.

If I was to get a DS right now, I'd buy Trauma Center: Under the Knife, just so I could freak people out with it XD

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    eh sadly i played it more than 3 times the monkey game and the twisted metal game sorry dont kick me out

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Kitsune_girl said:
    I'm waiting for FF7 crisis core too n_n. I'm also waiting for Black & White Creatures for DS to be released, as it sounds pretty cool from what I'ved heard and I would like to know more about it, and I've been glued to Serebii.net waiting for more info on the new pokemon games.

If I was to get a DS right now, I'd buy Trauma Center: Under the Knife, just so I could freak people out with it XD

I did not remember the black and white. A friend have it for pc he said that is cool. He told me that you are a god. you can destroy cities, give food and things like that.

Whishlrulz, now i now why you do not like psp, you have not played metal gear acid or Dark stalkers

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Becuse of the game Black & White, I wish I had a DS XD That game was so awesome. My brother had it for computer. I dont think he ever let me play it, though XD But he chose the tiger, I think. That game was awesome o.o For PSP, I'm waiting for Grand Tourismo and Socom.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I don't hate PSP, or Sony. I just like Nintendo more. Very few games on Sony's systems have ever appealed to me. Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts, Katamari Damacy, and Dance Dance Revolution. Katamari is coming to the DS, and the Mario Mix of DRR is coming to the GCN. Buying a system just for two games that I like doesn't seem logical too me.

The PSP is mighty impressive, but I wish for the portable market to stay seperate from the console market. I don't want a mini console, I don't want 2D games whipped out. I want something different than the consoles, and the DS's touch screen covers that, and it still feels like a GBA at the same time, so it fits my needs. Buy a system based on your preferences. I have mine, the PSP is good but I don't want or need one.

*is also looking foward to Black & White*

masquerainmistress

ZOMGZOMGZOMG
    Years
    Personally I don't hate the PSP. If they came out with a Magic Pengel game for it, then I'd buy it. There really isn't anything on there that interests me right now.
    The extra features are very nice, but I have other miscellaneous objects that can play movies and mustc, so it isn't absolutely nessecary. If cost as much as the DS and had a game I was interested in I'd get it. I don't like it, but I don't hate it either.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Lol, ya the PSP didn't get a good selection of launch games, they are mostly sports games :P. I only have Untold legends, which I hate. But the PS2 didn't have much at launch either, so I guess in time the PSP will start to get some great new games.

Still can't wait till I get a DS though XD

Back