• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Why am I the ONLY one that actually LIKES Impidimp?

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
  • Thread title.

250px-Sword_Shield_Prerelease_Impidimp.png

LOOK AT HIM. JUST LOOK AT HIM. 😍

He's LITERALLY a Persona in Pokemon form

I'm going to catch him, hug him, cuddle him, love him, Gigamax him and PILLAGE MY ENEMIES. 😈

*shouts at mean daily*

Don't listen to them Impidimp!! I like you!! I'll always be on your side!! You can do it!! Don't give up!! NOT EVER!! 😤

*cheers on Impidimp as the ONLY MEMBER OF HIS FAN CLUB*

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Nah, I personally don't mind it as well. I mean, what if it gets a cool evo? What if it's in game stats turn out to be good? Yeah that's what I thought. And it's typing seems interesting too. I'll just wait until the games come out and see for myself.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Aw heck no I love me some Impidimp! As PC's resident Fairy not only am I contractually obligated to love all Fairy types, but just look at 'em. The colors! The feisty little attitude! Impidimp is such a departure from the soft, dainty, flowery Fairies we've seen in the past. This one looks truly, properly mischievous! The way the European Fae were meant to be in folklore!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • All the Impidimp hate is annoying. I think Impidimp is an interesting choice and encompasses both the Fairy and Dark type well.

Years
    • Seen today
    You're not the ONLY one that actually LIKES Impidimp! It's cute, and I certainly like it too! It fits right in with the prankster/mischievous Fairy types, like Mr. Mime, Whimsicott, and Klefki.

It does face competition from Alcremie for my team, though, but I could capture both, and decide which one to put in my final team later.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I think it's kinda cute... sorta reminds me of Impmon, as far as imp based things go. lol

I'm sure I'll raise one.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I admit some of the things it did in the livestream made me appreciate it a bit more.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I find it quite cute.

I think it's kinda cute... sorta reminds me of Impmon, as far as imp based things go. lol

I'm sure I'll raise one.

I freaking LOVE Impmon!
    Ah, it's been so long since I've watched Digimon. Since high school.

Years
    • Seen today
    Speaking of Impmon, he Digivolves into Beelzemon.
    latest

Imagine Impidimp getting an evolution that looks like Beelzemon. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    I'm guessing he might be this gen's Mew with how secretive they are about it

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I like the concept, it's just that its proportions are so weird imo. The designer could've at least made its limbs thicker.

I'm guessing he might be this gen's Mew with how secretive they are about it
    Personally I'm on team pseudo, especially with this much secrecy surrounding it prerelease. Enough with the dragons, it's time for another Tyranitar/Metagross and Impidimp might be the one.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I heard another theory that Impidimp might be this gens pseudo-legendary, which would be really interesting since I've never really had a pseudo-legendary on my team.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    I've recently heard the theory that Impidimp might be the pre-evo for the third legendary, Eternatus.
    Which would be kinda cool.

And there was a "leak" a while back that said Impidimp gets a split evo based on gender, with males becoming Sincubus and females becoming Luckubus.
    Which also would be v cool, but it's highly unlikely Nintendo would reference sex demons so that's probably fake.

Regardless, Impidimp is my boy and I love him.

Back