• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why aren't you famous?

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
  • Me? Not famous? Pah! I'm a premier Pokemon tournament player. Of course I'm famous. Now, you might be wondering how I achieved such Internet prestige. Well, I got famous by using innovative memes such as:
    • -
    • bop! thele it is
    • buh bye LOL XD
    • :koko: :suspicious:
    • IS THIS THE RAIDERS CALL
    It's as simple as 1, 2, -!

Years
  • Because it's hard to associate with someone so blindingly pure and innocent (me). You just can't say the same raunchy things around them, or link them to unspeakably blasphemous content.

Years
  • Well that is because I have never done a sex tape and put it online.

Joking aside.
    I wouldnt want to be famous. I wouldnt have the confidence to be in the public eye and I am person who needs privacy in real life. Im a bit more open online but in real life its necessary for me.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • I got a little over 20 followers on Twitter, so I consider myself to be quite successful. The fame is already flooding in.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Overweight. Have facial features which are common in gorillas. Lazy. Speak with a monotone. Have no writing ability. Have no singing ability. Give up on everything halfway to actually being decent at it. and I spend the majority of my free time on a pokemon forum. Goodness, I have no idea why im not famous.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • My talents don't matter to society and/or they're from a dying part of the internet where stupid amounts of selfies, vines and whatever makes attention spans shorter run free, I'm far too quiet, and I don't make an effort to make myself stand out.

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
    Years
  • Came back to make another reason why I am not famous (anymore)

I think the Internet has finally stopped giving a crap about what I do and everyone is ignoring me now. Back then, I would easily inspire other creators or other people to do things or people would flock to anything I do weather if they knew me from Youtube or not. Nowadays absolutely NOBODY wants to know what I am making or doing anymore. *shrug*

Even talking to people who knew me before on Youtube as friends no longer knows who I am or are like "yeah I kinda know you and nobody cares about you go away or get blocked m8". Has the world altered or something? This isn't a depression for attention thing, I really wanna know. Since when did I all of the sudden become someone that nobody wants to bother with?

I think it's the Minun curse. My dislike for Minun and like for Plusle has switched and now it's cursing me!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • LOmqE9z.jpg

Back