• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why did you chose to join the PokeCommunity?

What Do YOU Like About The PokeCommunity?

• It's Fun!

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • It's A Great Place To Show Your Skills!

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It's Friendly!

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • It's Well Constructed And Is Helpful!

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • All Of The Above And More.

Votes: 20 69.0%

• Total voters

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Well I actually stumbled across it on google one day, and since then I'd be posting and creating great threads on PC! I like pC because it is a place were many people form aorund the world can show thier skills at Art - Desgin - Battling Tactics ect. It's a friendly place and not to mention a fun place too!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Some guy comes and says there's this forum and stuff... no really. I joined because I simply joined everything at the time. I stay with a mind to be useful or something but I am knowingly not.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Wen I first ventured into PC, I saw the PC Style "Forever Standing". That is pretty much all that got me to sign-up and check the place out. XD;

mama luigi

It's freakin' Mama Luigi!
    Years
    I joined for a friendly community, discussing stuff and helping/get help from people! :D

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I found it top of the list when I searched- Pokemon Forums. I joined after finding that the people here are very friendly and it being a very helpful site. I also joined because I wanted a fun way to spend the time on my Laptop.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    To have fun, get inspiration and because this seemed to be the nicest Pokémon community :)

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I typed in "Pokemon Forum" and PokeCommunity came up so I clicked on it. Didn't join for a while and watched what went on for a while then decided that I could give it a try for my first forum, and here I am, still active and enjoying it. Heck yeah! It's definatly fun here.

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
    I got lost on web searching for pokemon crater, it led me here I thoght this was it, joined, found out is wasn't, was sad for two weeks, signed on and foud out it was a totaly rockin' butt kickin' place!

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Well, I joined because I was looking for another forums to go to because the last one I was active at was slowly dieing and I had an interest in some of the Pokémon games so I was searching for one, found here, looked around for about a week or so and then decided to join because it was very active and had some interesting threads.

The poll here isn't really what the thread asks so I don't think I'll vote also because the options there aren't exactly what I would think.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Ironic how you post that, and your username is Curious, no? xD

Well, yes, I was curious, but also, my... 'friend' wanted to make this hack which he never even got started on, what an arse and I was supposed to help. He ditched the project after a while, then left PC. So I was left stranded here... so I started posting around, hanged out, and eventually became what I am today: A PC FREAK. = )

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    all of the above <3
    and i signed up on here a few months ago, but i forgot the pass. to my other account -.-

everyone here is so nice, and i can wifi battle people too.

Ayselipera

I don't openly play Pokemon so at the time I just felt like chatting about it with other people. Tis really all there is to it.

Years
    I joined because a friend asked me to, and at this point, I hadn't joined another large Pokemon forum besides SPPF. So, why not, I thought to myself?

I eventually stayed because a) SPPF was making me crazy, and b) I thought it was just a bit smaller + a lot more relaxed in its rules (custom avatars!! along with the rules themselves), and c) the members were cool. Eventually I discovered PC was a much better fit for me, so I stayed. *shrugs*

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Ironic how you post that, and your username is Curious, no? xD

Well, yes, I was curious, but also, my... 'friend' wanted to make this hack which he never even got started on, what an arse and I was supposed to help. He ditched the project after a while, then left PC. So I was left stranded here... so I started posting around, hanged out, and eventually became what I am today: A PC FREAK. = )
    Haha! Why yes my username is curious! :) Great to here that!
    Oh and have you ever tried to make your friend come back to PC! It might like what has changed since he left.

Back