• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why did you join PC

usami

biohazard
    Years
    Um this is really not in the right section. ^^;
    And there doesn't appear to be a thread about this in OVP, so I'm moving it there.

~moved

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Uh. I was looking at the archive and saw tonnes of information so I joined.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦
    Firstly i just only wanted to get epis so i came..
    xx simpsonqueen

Years
    My friend showed me a club here. Then, I was like "What's this place?" and she explained a bit. Before then, I had only been to one big forum: SPPF. I like joining forums, so I joined.

However, after my first day, I came back once in a blue moon. I don't know why either, I love this place... ._.;

After awhile (I think it was around September or October), I was tired of SPPF. I remembered I had an account here, and I started frequenting this place again. And here I am. =)

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I came here after a site I worked at — a faction from PKMN.NET formed when a member was banned for flaming others for not using cheat modules — collapsed and I wanted to start anew here. Yep, I was an asylum seeker. :P

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    I came here because I was bored at home with nothing to do I searched yahoo for codes for pokemon emerald and came here.

McGraw

hoppipola
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    Someone linked me on IRC and I was bored.

I didn't expect to post as frequently as I have.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    I joined because at the moment, I was into Pokemon. So I joined, racked up like a lot of posts in a day, then stop coming for like almost 6 months, then came back.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2006
    Because I wanted to submit my fake game Battle Revolution RPG. (No relation to the new Wii Pokemon game!)

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
    I was banned from Pokemon Zeo, and I wanted to join a new forum, so here I am. Before getting here, I was in Zeo, and some big spanish sites many years ago. The first time I wanted to join a forum, it was because I wanted to play TGC online with Appentice. Unfortunately, Appentice is horrible...

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I joined because my friend showed it to me after SPPf was down, and I just had to leave SPPf, so here I am, and lovin' it. XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Chosenshipping drew me here.I was desperate to see the latest scoop on this shipping,so I joined here for the manga section ^^

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I joined because, well, I have never used a forum before, so I wanted to see what exactly they were... And because I love Pokemon. Is that a good enough reason? XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Well I was looking on Google for some FireRed & Emerald news, and I suddenly just bumped into PC. After lurking for a while, I decided to join, with all my n00bish speak and such. XD

Years
    On Google, looking for Pokemon related stuff, found this site. But I hardly talk about Pokemon now.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well, I was new to the world of message boards, and had 3 things, ROM hacking skills, love for Whitney, Pokémon, and Nintendo, and spelling skills worser than an average n00b on a good day. I found this place, and I felt at home. I joined a few weeks before the board reseted, came back months later, became a mod. Too bad my speling nevar improved. XD

Back