• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why did you pick your nickname?

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    My oldest online alias is probably GokuSS4, but I decided to get a little more unique with my alias, which was Darkmind. For reasons which I won't get into, my RL friends called me Roman, so I adopted that nickname. After a while I adopted it into my online alias as "Darkroman".

Years
  • I changed to this username because it was one of the ones I thought about when first joining, but it had been taken shortly before then. I like that it's short and simple, a little evocative of supernatural strangeness, sounds like it could be a name, and it's what the Psychic-type is called in Japanese so it fits in with this forum nicely.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I like crows. That's why I'm corvidae.

I have a namechange request for "daigonite" which is my main username everywhere. Also, people confuse it with dragonite, but it's actually the result of fangirlism when I was 14 over Steven Stone. His name is daigo, and nite is a suffix for mineral. So it means "Steven's Mineral".

Back