• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why didn't Brock ever "fall in Love" with Jessie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Drat. It seems I found this thread way too late.

I know exactly why Brock hasn't fallen for Jessie:

She is too manly for him. Too Tom-boyish. Brock likes girls who are sincere and sensitive, not to mention developed and know how to carry them selves as a "woman of character".

Jessie is over-bearing and very macho, not to mention conceited. She think's too highly of herself and is an attention whore, kind of like a certain red-haired, pig-tailed gym leader he travels with who has a lot of the same qualities as Jessie. (I hope she didn't hear me say that)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Because Brock never falls for ugly , Nasty or Younger girl .
    Brock knew her to be Evil so his Radar always drops her even when she disguise herself! Its just like how Brocks radar can pick up real & fake Nurse Joy.
    Remember the episode in Indigo League where Brock drag about his "Girl Seeking Radar" and Ash praise him while Misty point out Team Rocket stealing Ash's Pokemon.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Please don't bump threads that have been inactive for over a month. However, if anyone wishes to continue this discussion, feel free to create a new thread.

With that said, I am going to close this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back