• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do no DS emulators work?!?

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
Years
  • The Flash Card and Emulator Question thread

Hey, this is a thread for questions regarding Flash Cards and emulators! Ask a question, and I, or someone else, will try to kill the trouble!

That aside, here's a question I asked when I first made the thread. Thankfully, it has been answered!

Spoiler:

And I also think it is a good idea that if a question has been answered, edit the post and put a spoiler around
    it. Then it won't get mixed up with the un-answered questions!

~Ciao~

Last edited:
    Years
  • Most emulators aren't as advanced as No$ yet. And about the no$ issue, there are 2 possibilities:

1 - No$GBA doesn't play that game yet, which is pretty possible.
    2 - The ROM is corrupted.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • It does say something about the rom's retardation in "Errors"...
    But all my roms do that!

This SUX!!!

Oh, I know this is off topic, but where do I get a good Platinum (J) rom? None of the ones I've
    downloaded work on my R4DS. :-( Do I just need new firmware?

Pheya

Is very excited about HH & SS.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    New firmware, I had the same problem.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    The settings for the save type and the backup save time have to be changed I think. Remember to save the save settings or it will go back to normal when you reload it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    I have downloaded heaps of different emulators for DS, including No$Gba, and none of them
    work! No$Gba loads the game, but it always says "cannot load data". Help me!!!!

On my PC DP works but when i save the game freezes, and about the other DS emulators, they should be called Faklators 'cause none of them worked for me.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • On my PC DP works but when i save the game freezes, and about the other DS emulators, they should be called Faklators 'cause none of them worked for me.

Same here. NeonDS sux!!!!

Hey, I've decided to make this a thread for questions relating Flash Card and emulator problems. Sound like a good idea?

~changes first post~

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back